MonDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
17-14-0 -7.12 last ... ytd +68

early 12:10 game

901 San Francisco Giants* -134
vs New York Mets x1
901 San Francisco Giants/New York Mets* Over 6 -165 x half... Hudson not as bad as record looks due to lack of run support and is better on the rd than @ home, Gee has looked really really bad his last three. the over play is ''feeling'' only play

903 Detroit Tigers* -119 vs New York Yankees x4 ... I was hi on McCarthy for a while but after watching him the last two I think he may not be as good as his record shows.I think Detroit's big offense, 5th in runs scored, second in batting average, on base percentage and slugging, will get to him as his stuff just isnt consistent.Max is rolling with a 13-3 overall record and a smooth 3.23 ERA.... Scherzer's 7th start with only allowing 3 or less runs July's mark 4-0 with a 2.08 ERA, 0.92 WHIP and 35:9 K:BB Something is going on with this line as it has dropped 16cent since open so watch for news/injuries/lineup change but I really like Detroit here

903 Detroit Tigers/New York Yankees* Over 7 -160 x3

906 Chicago White Sox* -144 vs Texas Rangers x3 ... ont care who is pitching for who here. Texas is allowing 6.3 runs per game their past seven games overall. Chicago White Sox are hot scoring 6.6 runs per game their past seven games overall where they have a team batting average of .346. And I am fading Tex every chance I get and this looks like a really good chance

908 Oakland Athletics* -147 vs Tampa Bay Rays x3 ... Oakland has cost me this last wk but they have won five of six in the series, including two of three on the road in May. The Rays have lost three of four and I have to believe the morale is down after their best pitcher was traded at the deadline. The A's went the other way as their team got stronger at the deadline and are now are the best team in baseball imo. While Cobb may have the advantage in stats, the A's have home field where they are 35-19 this season. Oakland is just the better team and I think this is a low price here

910 Cleveland Indians* -1 -145 vs Cincinnati Reds x3 ...damn, this is scary, I like the Indians big here with this huge SP mismatch with a team that can score runs. like this one also

914 Washington Nationals* -134 vs Baltimore Orioles x1 ...the Nats have kicked my ass this season so me playing them is a sure sign to go the other way here....but Roark has looked pretty good @ 4-0, 1.29 in his last four starts and the Nats have actually won a few games of late.

910 Cleveland Indians* -1 -145 vs Cincinnati Reds x3 ...damn, this is scary, I like the Indians big here with this huge SP mismatch with a team that can score runs. like this one also

Home team is a perfect 10-0 last 10 in the series regardless of who pitches. Looks like it could end tomorrow with Tomlin vs Cueto? Road team has scored 2runs or less in 7 of the 10.
GL today Blood..

911 Los Angeles Angels* +118 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x half ...personal preference here
911 Los Angeles Angels/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 7 -162 x2
sure looks like an under with these two starters and these two teams tend to play under

as some of u old timers know, I play parlays every day and do well with them but I am trying to meet this season goal without posting any for my record but today sure looks like a day to recommend a big RR parlay in pairs with
Tigs, A's, Indians, and CWS....damn that looks good

601 Minnesota Lynx* -4 -110 vs Indiana Fever x2 i dont understand this line as i made it 9...i will have to do some more looking and may add more to this. Minnesota @ 22-6 and continues to play well with a nine-game winning streak. They are also 8-1 ATS during the impressive stretch.

another close day on the GS as we won by only one run yesterday
941 Away Runs Today/Home Runs Today* Under 54½ -115 x1...hopefully there are no hi scoring games today

607 Atlanta Dream* +9 -130 vs Phoenix Mercury x1 ...I will admit the Atlanta Dream are not as good on the rd but I dont believe that they are nine pts worse than Phoenix. Both of these are 1st place team so there should not be this much spread imo. [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Phoenix continues to be the gold standard in the WNBA, but they haven't been as much of a sure thing against the spread lately. After going 11-0 ATS from July 2-29, they have failed to cover back-to-back games for the first time since June 27-29.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Im going to try this play but its not a hi recommendation .I like the fact that Atl gets their coach back tonite and I think they will be up for this game[/FONT]

605 Chicago Sky* -2 -110 vs Connecticut Sun x1
605 Chicago Sky/Connecticut Sun* Over x1... Chicago has their star back now has won back-to-back games, and four of the past six overall after a six-game slide from July 2-17 while covering four of the past six.Small # here to cover

Cash, I tried...Nats loss doesnt surprise me but Detroit's loss sure does. Wise I layed off of that WS total, i have absolutely no confidence in Tex to score but would not been surprised to see the WC go over the total by them selves
for those wondering about the parlays that i recommended, they picked up 19 U's and the insurance pars that I buy runs on picked up 12 U's but those dont count
certainly not the nite I expected 8-3-0 +3.10 yts +71

GLTA

Back