Monday

SF_capper

CTG addict
will update record soon

got this in. kinda upset could've had -105 juice but waited too long

Philly -2 -114- 6 units

kinda square play, but I'll take it. Philly seems to have gotten it together. kinda upset I layed 6 units on 114 juice with a bad road team, but I'll still take it. Clips imo are the worst team in the league, talent wise right now. way too injury depleted right now. I hate that Philly is off that big win over phoenix. this'll concluse the mini-3game trip in the west for philly. Would've preffered Philly losing both games, but eh. Clips are showing bad signs. after that loss where they practically let denver win at the end, they looked like they didn't care gainst detroit. no leader on this team to help them get wins. Andre Miller will eat Brevin Knight/Dickau alive. Only real offensive threats for Clips are Maggette and Thornton. can make an argument about Mobley. green on mobley should keep him at least to his average, AI will be able to limit Maggette, and Evans should do well on rook thornton. Rebounds will be monsterous for Philly as I can easily see them getting over 18 offensive rebounds in this game. Philly kinda got it rollin. again biggest issues here will be
1) andre miller eating up dickau/knight
2) philly rebounding. offensive rebound= 2nd chance points. defensive rebounds= fast break opp.
3) not enough firepower for clips

Last edited:
this actually might be a slight flat spot for Philly, but flat spot or not, I think they could play at 70% and still win. If I can get 5+ points in 2nd H, I'll be on it for addition

might be on New Orleans off a loss against the lowly knicks. I will definietly be on cleveland in a revenge game gainst NY on the 5th

Like the play but i don't know why i can't pull the trigger. It looks SO DAMN EASY for the sixers... Ugh... i hate it when i tend to overthink.. Goodluck buddy!

ah screw it. nice line. Had it at 7.5, so not A LOT of value, but I see it. I Dallas in 4/5 off an OT emotional loss. It is tough t play 4/5 up in the altitude of Utah for Dallas. Don't think Dirk can stay with Boozer. I'd imagine AK will be on Dirk and will give him fits. Utah is tied with dallas for best home record, and will be alone after this game imo. They lead they league, with a margin at home of +12.3 pt per game. Utah at least had a day of rest. Utah may be looking ahead to Minny revenge, but hard to look past Dallas. Dallas also may look ahead to Houston, but hard to look past Utah

Utah -6 (-105)- 5 units

hoping to be down 5 at HT to add more

Love The Utah Pic But On The Other Side With Philly I Think The Clippers Win This 1

something was wrong wig the iPhone. Eh well ended up adding a unit on Philly so today card is

Philly -2 -114- 7 units
Utah -6 -105- 5 units

Currently shopping for golden state lines. It will be between 8-10 unit bet on golden state. Likely will post the Lin I get with writeup in about an hour

screw it. been fidling between yes/no and I decided to pull the trigger

New Orleans/Dallas OVER 200 -103- 3 units

Back