Monday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
31-23 +10.40 units

1-0 last night.

Dallas -2.5 {1.1/1}
Dallas will not lose to this joke of a team heading into to a clash with the Spurs. They absolutely need this game to stop the bleeding on the road and get some mojo heading into the Spurs game, a game which if they win can turn around their whole season. Should they go down here, I'm coming right back with them vs. the Spurs. Me thinks a 0-2 ATS ain't happening. Chicago was one of the few teams that beat Dallas last year, Avery probably reminded the boys of that in practice yesterday. Some Chicago writer dissed Howard by saying that Dallas only has "one star," I expect a big game out of him, playing against Deng. The value is due to Chicago beating up on two awful teams at home. Let's see if the Bulls really are back. Dallas by 8.

Probably more to come. I'll post 'em as I play 'em.

Good to see you on Dallas. What do you think about the Warriors/Magic?

Thanks and Good luck.

Dallas is currently 0-6 ATS L6. 1-8 L8.
They owe me.
Dallas -3 for a nickel.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Good to see you on Dallas. What do you think about the Warriors/Magic?

Thanks and Good luck.

Still pondering that game. I like Golden State, but something is holding me back. I think all my forum fades will be on 'em today. I also, obviously, hate the matchup with Howard. He should have 35 and 20. I thought they were in a much better spot vs. Houston, but that line was +2.5 and this is -2.5. So it's tough. All that being said, it's tough to NOT take them at home right now with a line anything close to a pk. Still thinking.

Still pondering that game. I like Golden State, but something is holding me back. I think all my forum fades will be on 'em today. I also, obviously, hate the matchup with Howard. He should have 35 and 20. I thought they were in a much better spot vs. Houston, but that line was +2.5 and this is -2.5. So it's tough. All that being said, it's tough to NOT take them at home right now with a line anything close to a pk. Still thinking.
Basically my thoughts on GDS as well. Howard is a gazelle...he isn't Yao...so he could have a career game.

This one will be fun. Think its better to lay off.

I did lock in Dallas BTW. I slept on it and then played it about 45 minutes ago.

The bulls beat up on Atlanta and Charlotte.

I rather think they'll have a much tougher time with Dallas...

Dan you're up already, don't you ever sleep? You crackhead.

BAR, good to hear. We seem to be having the same plays every day, lol.

red- Thanks and GL.

Dan you're up already, don't you ever sleep? You crackhead.

BAR, good to hear. We seem to be having the same plays every day, lol.

red- Thanks and GL.
Utah is tempting too.

You have played more chalk this year than the last 3 combined:36_11_6:

gotta head out now, just checked the lines if anything moved drastically, hopefully nothing too much before i get back on the comp this afternoon, GL

this line looks wrong to me to and like the spot for dallas, as well.

why do you think this line isnt a 5 or 5.5? thats what i would have put it at, as far as things have played out this season.

what stops you from making this a 2 unit play?

BAR- Yeah I know. I started getting hot once I got off the road chalks, but here I am back at it. Just a sucker for punishment I guess, but I think Dallas is too much for this team and like I said, I think it's a huge confidence builder before the Spurs showdown. If the Spurs game was the next night, we'd have to deal with the look ahead factor, but no look ahead here with Dallas losing 3 a row in the road, Bulls beating them last year, and the Spurs game not until Wednesday.

Vis a vis Utah, I know Dan thinks Miami plays a really inspired game tonight. They apparently for all intents and purposes quit at halftime last night. I'm skeptical though, cuz Wade seems to be playing at about 50% and Utah is a fucking war machine at home. Do Shaq and Wade even care at this point, or is Shaq waiting to retire and Wade waiting for next season?

brewer- Umm, BAR will probably go more than one unit. What stops me is that I'm out of my element betting road chalks and usually lose them, as well as the fact that I thought Dallas was gonna win at Milwaukee in a similar spot and they didn't. Dallas has to prove it to me first before I trust them with any more than a unit. As for the value, it's cuz of those 2 Bulls blowouts over patsies.

goodluck on the play Killa.........I am going to hold out for the 2H of this game because of how poorly Dallas has been playing in the 1H on the road.

Last edited:
Well look what the cat dragged in. Get on AIM if your pussy whipping is over.

if whipping a pussy is the best thing a man can think to do with one..well.....he's using his imagination incorrectly.

:boff:

grabbed it early as well....-2.5 here

Think Avery will have them focused tonite..the lil general won't let them settle for the jumpers here, expect Josh Terry and Devon to drive thru that Chicago turnpike to the bucket.

To me the Mavs game has trap written all over it. This line is too good to be true. looking at thespread.com, this game has more action than any by far and 87% on dallas and the line holding steady at -3.

I really can't believe that the linemakers would buy into chicago blowouts over weak opponents. this line should have moved by now to at least 5. At this point I would want to know why the Bulls should cover, because the books are gonna either rake it in or take it up the poop shoot. My gut says small Bulls play or stay away.

Just too fishy to me.

This ladies and gentlemen is what capping is all about

Some Chicago writer dissed Howard by saying that Dallas only has "one star," I expect a big game out of him, playing against Deng.

Still first half...but

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr height=18>Top Performers</TD></TR><TR><TD class=ysptblbdr2><TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1><TD class=yspdetailttl colSpan=2> Dallas</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=2 height=1></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top height=60> </TD><TD class=yspgens vAlign=top width="100%">J. Howard
8-13, 21 Pts
3 Rebs, 3 Assists

Meanwhile Deng is 0-8 with 3 personal fouls
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

nailed it. dallas by 5. what u like for tuesday?

Already played Phoenix -6 for 1 unit. Not sure if I'll keep it but I think they romp and I knew the line would move. I'm waiting for the Sacramento/Utah line which is being held up due to Ron Ron's status.

Just realized you have made 5 more plays this year than me...

what is the world coming too??

;)

Howard

39 minutes
10 of 20 from the field
1 of 3 from 3pt line
6 of 6 from FT line
27 points
10 rebounds
6 assists
2 steals

....nice game, Josh.