Monday

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Houston will a play assuming no ump from hell
Cole is playing in the day and on 4
2.27 in the day 2.43
Houser is on 4 19.1 innings ERA 6.05
Verlander pitched a complete game pen totally rested
Hader has played b-b although only 25 and Houston is 9-4 on Monday and I think Milwaukee is 7-8

Moving on the Cards are 11 and 2 on Monday and Wainwright is very good at home and in the day although on 6 about a 4 ERA so careful attention to this team
Monday has not been fun for the Dodgers but Buehler is on best rest and Colorado has lost 6 in a row by 3 or more so that may be a simple play. Remember the ump make a big difference I am just saying things that seem to make sense.
I have a lean to Mets first 5 but that may go away. but do not want a game bet. Washington has a big disadvantage in pitcher but it is a strong team used to winning now.
I need to look at a lot of things
I am going back to study

Last edited:
Odorizzi is not too bright on 4 but very bright in the day. I would lean over here and be willing to make a limited bet on him. Zimmerman has been playing very well recently but those were night games. Not sure it is worth it though. A simple bet on the Cubs should work although not a great Monday team they are organized with a quality day pitcher against a very weak team
Not sure where Cleveland is, Good pitcher but they have been mauled and this is not a good day for them

The Yanks are 11-3 on Monday and Tanaka is good in the day and will probably have the right catcher. Will look at Minor.
He has talent but is not really focused and Texas just is climbing downward, Yanks are very good at beating up the weak and should crush them. Will look more but the bottom line is go away with money playing good pitchers and strong determined teams

Last edited:
Action is showing Vanover at Dodgers
5 innings with him Buehler 3.60 ERA
Vanover is 6-2 for minus 180. chalk
Will be laying 1.5 and 2.5

Just started looking. Oakland 16-5. Houston 16-6 much better than that lousy 9-4. Oakland is much better off a day off. Poor rest for Fiers. Is Greinke going to surprise me again?really should have hit Cleveland minus 2.5 instead of 1.5
Buehler has given up 6 runs. Still up 4 and the Dodgers will keep scoring but he was their best pitcher

Last edited:
Will post a lean. Mets as a side probably under as well. Reasoning very simple. Degrom on 4 2.19 ERA Days point to Mets. And he has better history with the ump. Max does not seem to have recovered fully
Doubt that I have any choice with Cleveland

Be careful in the Boston game. No immediate opinion but Porcello on 6 7.13 ERA based on 24 innings

No kidding Minn on Tuesday 13-8 Boston 8-14
Think Cease is getting his bad catcher today but will wait to be sure

Back