Monday

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Lets keep the good times going. I will do some write-ups on these games tomorrow morning/afternoon. New server should be up soon...in meantime I get pissed writing stuff out and having to save it incase reply doesn't go thru.

The plays...

Orlando +4.5 -110 3.5 units
Denver/Memphis Over 233 -110 2 units

:smiley_acbe:

Cleveland first game home after a long tough hardass roadtrip...

Orlando at the end of a long tough hardass roadtrip...

I'm not sure who will be less motivated tomorrow in that one...WOWSERS.

GL bro!

:beer:

Orlando game is tough to call but GL. How can you not like the memphis/denver over.

Like Orlando in this spot as well BAR.

That total looks solid, but I don't think I can lay the (-117) that Pinny is currently offering. Gunna wait and see what happens on that one. It will be very interesting to see how the Nuggets work with both Carmelo and AI on the floor at the same time. I have been an Iverson fan for awhile and I really hope the Nugget's can find a way to make this work. They have an imense amount of talent and should be right up their with the Suns, Spurs, and Mavs atop the conference.

Keep up the excellent work bro.

nvm...i see shit opened at +5 and dropped to 4.5 on pinny

just hit orlando hard while i can still get it at +5...might as well hit the under too

GL homey... Got another total coming up I wanna talk to you about... I'll hit you up later tonight or something

fading Bron after long roadie....like the trend, first game back and all...like that bro (+5 now)

lookin for melo to lit it up against the fun/gun grizz...looks solid....Defense in that game will be as non-existant as virgins at a whorehouse

GL BAR

Toronto_Mike said:
looking good BAR, i tailed you on both.

P.S. Whatever happened to Glen Rice? Purest shooter of his generation

Retired...don't blame him..with that sexy lil bitch of a wife of his....mmmm:smiley_acbe:

Back