Monday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 55-39 (59%)

Bulls 1H O47 (-110 @ Greek)
These are the Bulls last 9 1H totals at home: 55, 55, 56, 57, 55, 42, 55, 49, 66. They've sailed over this number in 8 of 9, and now it's an exhausted Houston team coming to town. This team explodes in the 1H, and I would expect nothing to change tonight with rest and revenge. I think this has the capability to sail over by 8, and if it loses it will lose by maybe 1 or 2 points.

:shake:

looks good killa I think its low cuz the rockets play teams into low scoring games

Looks like a great play Killa, Good Luck to ya and I am definetely interested in the play myself.

good luck man. i think i might be the only person on the board that likes the game to go over as well

Numbers point this way. I heard Ben especially and a few others took it easy Friday against Jersey so they could come out huge on Saturday night. A small hangover here would be my only concern.

No offering on this at Pinny. Killa do you recommend having a Greek account just for the better props?

Timh said:
No offering on this at Pinny. Killa do you recommend having a Greek account just for the better props?

Tim- I use both books. To me, they are the two best books out there. Greek has a bunch of stuff Pinnacle does not, like tons of player props and totals/sides for all 4 quarters. Also, Greek can be a bit slower on line moves than Pinny. Pinny of course has the awesome juice. I'd use both.

Killa said:
Also, Greek can be a bit slower on line moves than Pinny. Pinny of course has the awesome juice. I'd use both.

That's because Greek's lines are just as sharp, if not sharper. Spiro just sits back and doesn't care about all the moves, like tonight, everywhere was hanging +6 on Hornets and Greek held steady at +6.5 through it all. Like the Phoenix/Chicago game last week, they held Bulls at +3.5 all day while other shops were jumping back and forth from that number and the 4...

What a great play LOL

Might take a few days off, I agree with BAR that NBA is getting very tough right now... Hit 4 outta 5 but now 1-3 my last 4

Thank God for the Gators, as JPicks said...

Last edited:
Some time off always workd well just to clear the minds clutter. I do not believe that is significantly tougher though. You just have to adjust in season and of all people you and BAR should have no problem with that. Its all decision making. Is every lean you have way off the mark? Probably not. What makes the early part of the schedule somewhat clearer is you know alot of old perception is priced in and there less info to sift through. This time of year its the same deal buts it alot of early season occurences priced in IMO. Its always a grind , it always loses some of the fun at some point...when you feel like shit walk awhile for a week...

To ever say as a solid capper the linesmaker is better then me puts you at a disadvantage IMO...just like the sharp theories it's the same with linesmakers they are just regular people and will make mistakes Or the betting public will make the mistakes themselves and create bad prices...

Absolutely great call on the FLA team over and that was something I was on till I talked myself into the UNDER...can I get a scoreless 2nd H for the push? BOL bro...

Back