Monday umps and stuff

LAD crushing fools even with 1-2 pricing and trailing every single day

Anybody care to talk me off Giolito tonight? Thank god Angel Hernandez won't be umpiring

Teheran w/Tumpane
1561408484645.png
1561408533202.png
Lester small sample w/Tumpane 6ip/4.50 era/5k/1.187
1561409560662.png
1561409897672.png

Last edited:
Where is the ump data from? Is that the subscription service you use? Feels like I remember someone on here using the sports insights app for a lot of stuff like that.. kinda foggy on that specific memory tho

Thanks for the info and for taking the time to post, good luck tonight Mr. P...

:cheers3:

Jerry Layne
rockies.png
COL @ SF
giants.png

ya pay service

would like to hear your opinion on the value you get and will accept any level of specificity you want to get into...

To add something to this thread, Welke happy to ring people up but also missing strikes

would like to hear your opinion on the value you get and will accept any level of specificity you want to get into...

To add something to this thread, Welke happy to ring people up but also missing strikes

For daily fantasy lineups they are probably the best and good value if that's your thing, you have to pay extra for their gambling selections which I never have so no comment on that. I'm an information freak, so I try to get as much as possible..sometimes it amounts to overload, For our purposes I dont think swish provides value, but if you're into fantasy baseball they definitely can help you win, I dabble in the fantasy games, less now than in years past, Been with swish since mid season last year

Back