Monday/Tuesday Teaser Action

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
Alright... really like Boston tonight but nothing on either slate of hoops I'd tease them with tonight... but why not tease the best 2 teams in the NBA in these spots?

Boston -2.5 / Lakers -2 -130 To Win 20 Units

Boston knows the Magic are the #2 in the East right now. However, this team coming into Boston is a shadow of that team roster wise. Pietris, their best defender is out. Bogans, still out and Nelson, a key in this game is still nursing an injury. That propels Johnson and Reddick into the starting lineup? To me, great PG play is a must to beat the help defensive minded Celtics. Someone to swing the ball, penetrate, and create shots all around the court. I don't see how the Magic can do that tonight. Perhaps Turk sees some time handling the ball, it might be their best option.

Lakers? They have been looking forward to this trip to show themselves off for real on the road. They might drop one here or there, but they will not overlook game #1 here. Obviously, the better team but when you can get the better team in the NBA in a non-letdown situation... you have to like your chances SU.

If Boston covers, can probably almost get 2:1 on Pacers tomorrow with an alt line of +3.5 for a small hedge.

66-47 YTD.
1-1 last night down some vig but got the huge teaser going w/ LAL -2 tonight.

Mavs -11 5.5 Units to Win 5.0 Units

Mavs -6.5 1H 2.2 Units to Win 2.0 Units

Portland -1.5 / Dallas -5 -130 to Win 4.0 Units

how about denver-5??? Craps cannot beat a team from the west on the road?

they are too soft and anthony and martin should beat the overrated BOSH- bosh only plays vs weak ass teams, ands gets shut out vs any west team on the road--

last year devner scored 137 on them at home

how about denver-5??? Craps cannot beat a team from the west on the road?

they are too soft and anthony and martin should beat the overrated BOSH- bosh only plays vs weak ass teams, ands gets shut out vs any west team on the road--

last year devner scored 137 on them at home

Does this line seem way off here or what? At first you think why is TOR only getting 5? Mile high? Bad loss, much worse than the final score than the final score showed in LA...

Not sure who the Nuggets have they can put on Bosh... and Toronto played their scrubs for most of the 4th Q... clearly writing off the game in LA for this one.

Just seems off to me a bit. Probably a no play.

Does this line seem way off here or what? At first you think why is TOR only getting 5? Mile high? Bad loss, much worse than the final score than the final score showed in LA...

Not sure who the Nuggets have they can put on Bosh... and Toronto played their scrubs for most of the 4th Q... clearly writing off the game in LA for this one.

Just seems off to me a bit. Probably a no play.

My friend the thing is though Toronto can beat the Clips and the weak teams but Denver is playing too well at home---

after all it will be hard for RAPS to beat any good team from the west, their Defense sucks and tehir offense is exactly like ZONA from NFL, it works on all the bad and avg teams, vs elite teams they lose--

Recipe for raptors= Soft team shoots jumpers=poor rebounder= cannot stop dribble drivers or small forwards own them-

hard to win with the above recipe I stated vs any good teams--

Denver has Billups, Anthony will own them as does Kamrt-

Damn Kobe costing me big bills.

With that said, perfect spot for a second half bet here.

Mavs -10 2H 27.5 Units to Win 25 Units
Mavs -10.5 2H 10.5 Units to Win 10 Units

Back