Monday Total: Houston/Chicago Under 185

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
This is my first post in the NBA Forum here. Created a totals spreadsheet 2 years ago that relies on recent performances home and away coupled with percentages of scoring averages allowed.

Over 300 plays two years ago I hit 55% +40 units using a 1,2,3 * system, 3 star being the total most off from my own.

Now that football is ending, I will be concentrating on college basketball and NBA Totals. Not saying they will hit with the same percentage, but I'll try to contribute as much as I can.

For tomorrow, I have:

Houston: 84
Chicago: 86 for a total of 170 points (15 pts under the posted total)

The Under 185 is currently -110 at Pinny, with the Over being +100. I am apparently not the only one who likes this.

This is a 2* play on the Houston/Chicago Under 185

Good luck guys. :shake:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck Ramble!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'd like this Under more if their last 5 meetings hadnt all gone Over, and the lowest regulation score wasnt 180 pts.

But BOL RO

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Ramble-your reasoning is sound! I jumped on this too! Let's cash it tonight, bro!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Terp - you like that reasoning?? LMAO. Thanks.

Hope we hit it. My first play will probably lose, because that is what usually happens, but I like it all the same. Let's hope the basket looks to be the size of a vagina for these tired players.

Back