PHI +140/o7.5 -120
KC -121
TEX +117/o11 +100

on the radar:
NYM -103
KC u7.5 -130

was really hoping for Wandy, damn

SEA +103
considering the Sea TT over as well here.

-Martinez first start at Coors and first start back..before demotion was struggling hard; 1-4 with a 5.91 ERA...went 0-0 with a 4.50 ERA in two starts...def looking at the over here
-over in Atlanta and don't think Beachy should be favoured that much over Wisler
-Washington got Clayton, then Greinke and now they get Harvey...those bats are so quiet on the Nats but you do only need one to win...Not that high on Gio this year
-I know Clayton is your home boy, but don't like him in that small ball park at all.

maybe another under in washington?

Mets can't hit and also can't hit lefties...Harvey's been alternating wins/losses since May 29th

Harvey has good numbers against washington and is coming off a solid performance against Zona...

3-1 against nats in 6 starts with a 0.68 ERA and 0.88 WHIP...1-0 at Nationals park in 2 starts with a 0 ERA

considering the Sea TT over as well here.

-Martinez first start at Coors and first start back..before demotion was struggling hard; 1-4 with a 5.91 ERA...went 0-0 with a 4.50 ERA in two starts...def looking at the over here
-over in Atlanta and don't think Beachy should be favoured that much over Wisler
-Washington got Clayton, then Greinke and now they get Harvey...those bats are so quiet on the Nats but you do only need one to win...Not that high on Gio this year
-I know Clayton is your home boy, but don't like him in that small ball park at all.

i learned my lesson with Mr. Richard a while ago, not so much Mark Buerhle 2.0 as I had thought

maybe another under in washington?

Mets can't hit and also can't hit lefties...Harvey's been alternating wins/losses since May 29th

Harvey has good numbers against washington and is coming off a solid performance against Zona...

3-1 against nats in 6 starts with a 0.68 ERA and 0.88 WHIP...1-0 at Nationals park in 2 starts with a 0 ERA

i'm not sure what to expect from the Mets, they were so bad with RISP (a constant theme) and I'm really surprised they won the game twice though StL sat everyone and still were a GIDP away from winning. WAS is a must-fade until Zimmerman comes back in the next couple weeks

Mets are 8-1 on Monday
Miami is 1-9 on Monday
Rubby is a headcase But Arizona is on a 6 game losing streak.
Padres 2-8
KC 7-3
Dodgers, Cubs both good as is Atlanta with Texas a scrappy 5-3
Detroit 6-3

Boston is 4-9 on the road vs lefties while Anaheim is 9-3 at home vs Lefties
Edwardo on 6+ .2 innings no runs
Santiago is 0-4 lifetime on 6+ with a 5.18 ERA based on 57.1 innings
By the way Tampa is 3-7. Philadelphia may win again

Last edited:
GIO great #'s vs Mets. Harvey should control cold WASH bats.

Neither team can hit.

I took under 7 -105.

I did the same thing Gabe. Little worried if the game gets into the late innings if Harvey has thrown a lot of pitches, but I will pay to see this game get to 8.

GIO great #'s vs Mets. Harvey should control cold WASH bats.

Neither team can hit.

I took under 7 -105.

that's a great price on under 7, going to be adding to mine as I got a worse number earlier.

Agree so far with the total play but want to rest and think more

Last edited:
i would expect Gio to be the guy who determines if that under pays out, which means I should torture myself and play NYM

Kennedy is 7-0 against the ML at home last 2 years playing against winning teams on the road

How about kc tt ov?

Burnett has been overacheving.
Kc speed should give him problems

Surprised Angels only 120 or less

Santiago only give up more that 3 once in last 12
LA 9-2 in July & 15-8 vs LHP & 27-18 @home
Both pitchers better than average and offenses less than

Nothing big, but I think I'll bite on a small slice of halos and the der

Surprised Angels only 120 or less

Santiago only give up more that 3 once in last 12
LA 9-2 in July & 15-8 vs LHP & 27-18 @home
Both pitchers better than average and offenses less than

Nothing big, but I think I'll bite on a small slice of halos and the der

What do you think about Santiago on 6+ days rest. Also, what are your thoughts on his xFIP.

Have you guys noticed all the weird shit happening here lately. With all the new accounts from "chicks" and now some rube on the front page is asking for advice on how to deposit 25k. Does that not piss you guys off at all? I could do without it but that's just me.

Honestly I don't consider long rest. 5 days or more is well rested. 4 is normal & 3 is short. I don't believe he's pitched on over 5 this year and has been fine in them situations.

His xFIP 4.31 is down from previous years but not really something I consider often. He's a fly ball pitcher...that's about it.

1u on LAD -19 & .5u on U8 -05

Things change. i think the people in charge will keep their eyes open
Really have trouble seeing the Reds game staying under. The combination of these pitchers splits and the total situation is very hard to ignore.

Actually, Atlanta first 5 is also hard to pass. Wisler on 6+ 8 innings 1.13 ERA. Home ERA of .68. I see first 5 as a must bet.

Things change. i think the people in charge will keep their eyes open
Really have trouble seeing the Reds game staying under. The combination of these pitchers splits and the total situation is very hard to ignore.

oh yea they all over the bullshit.. thats why i love it here.. very limited crap threads and posts.. a very mature board - great discussion and not pages and pages of people posting shit like Cubs ML LAA ML GL .llol

nice work

Thank you. They also offered o6.5 -125 after the visitor's half of the third inning so I hope I was able to help out a few of the 51 dudes who were browsing the thread. I'm rolling with the over in Detroit as I went back to 2012 and couldn't find the last time Laz went three-consecutive to the under.

torn on the Cubs @ Cinnci game.. i think the cubs are a great play at Ev, i think they are gonna go on a run just like KC .. i gotta feeling they have a good finish to the month of JULY both teams.

Thank you. They also offered o6.5 -125 after the visitor's half of the third inning so I hope I was able to help out a few of the 51 dudes who were browsing the thread. I'm rolling with the over in Detroit as I went back to 2012 and couldn't find the last time Laz went three-consecutive to the under.

great, Laz may be my least favorite ump

torn on the Cubs @ Cinnci game.. i think the cubs are a great play at Ev, i think they are gonna go on a run just like KC .. i gotta feeling they have a good finish to the month of JULY both teams.

Chapman can't be available

Yeah, Chapman hit his Reds career high in pitches last night. The Reds bullpen threw 143 total pitches yesterday and rank 26th in the MLB in both ERA (4.18) and runs allowed (139). They are 1-6 SU in G1 of the series after using more than three relievers the day before, including Lorenzen's 6-3 loss @ Wrigley on Jun 11.

Back