MonDay Pucks

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
4-1-0 +1.50 last-- down 0.34 ytd
Monday
St. Louis Blues* -105 vs Nashville Predators 105/100

Tampa Bay Lightning/New York Islanders* Over 5½ -130 62/50

you're going to buy down to 5? or do you mean you're going to buy up to 6?

you're going to buy down to 5? or do you mean you're going to buy up to 6?

when I buy pts/runs (whatever) in sports, I buy as insurance that I want loose the wager and I feel much much better buying to 5 and taking a chance of a push than buying to 6 @ slightly plus $$ and losing because the score is 3-2. Yes, I realize most cappers would rather have the chance at a larger payout but the chances are much better at a 5 pt game rather than a 6pt game. Thats just the way my old brain looks at sporting wagering and what has worked better over the yrs
Thanks gsro

when I buy pts/runs (whatever) in sports, I buy as insurance that I want loose the wager and I feel much much better buying to 5 and taking a chance of a push than buying to 6 @ slightly plus $$ and losing because the score is 3-2. Yes, I realize most cappers would rather have the chance at a larger payout but the chances are much better at a 5 pt game rather than a 6pt game. Thats just the way my old brain looks at sporting wagering and what has worked better over the yrs
Thanks gsro

yea, if I feel uncertain of a play like that, i'll buy down to the 5.25, but i realize you americans dont have pinny at your disposal anymore gl this season, look forward to your thoughts/plays

yea, , i'll buy down to the 5.25, but i realize you americans dont have pinny at your disposal anymore gl this season, look forward to your thoughts/plays

OH HOW I MISS PINNY

And yes, I should have mentioned ""if I feel uncertain of a play like that"" because that is a good pt. But this early in the season, I have very few stats(because I am a stat capper) and only feel to go with.

Thanks for the the back and forth. Hope we all do well this yr.

NOT adding
Tampa Bay Lightning/New York Islanders* Over 5 -320 wow, I wanted this # but damn, not @ -320, although I have been known to do things like this, not today

so
parlay 100/97

1. Boston Bruins* -200 vs Winnipeg Jets
  2. Tampa Bay Lightning/New York Islanders* Over 5 -320

Back