Monday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
3-2 on Saturday, nothing yesterday.

Sides 22-26 -3.33 unit
Totals 47-42-9 +5.79 unit
YTD 69-68-9 + 2.46 unit

Tampa Bay / Buffalo over 6.5

Tampa Bay on the road is a different team, much like i have played their home games under, I like their road games over in the same right. They are scoring 3.78 goals a game on the road this seaon, at the same time allowing 3.44. Buffalo's offense is well known as they score over 4 a night on the season, 4.56 at home etc. Both teams PK units leave something to be desired. TB's at 74%, Buffalo at 83%, but in their last 5 they have been even worse, with 66% for TB and 78% for Buffalo. Both PP units around 20% for the season and the year. Over is comined 11-6 in respective H/A splits this year for both teams.

Thats it right now. Going to wait on some goalie news to decide another 1 or 2.

GL everyone:cheers:

GL Santa. I'll be at the Jackets game tonight and will hope for a low scoring game for ya.

:Cheers:

5-0 Preds haha. hate to disagree with THE santacapper, as you ahve won my some money, but what can I do haha :cheers: BOL

Twita - would be nice. Thanks gl.

Cass - no play for me on the side. 3 games in such a short time might be complacent etc. Know you have been on em, so why get off that got you here :shake: GL:cheers:

im broke so i didnt bet on it but coming to the end i really thought i was gonna get a 5-0 finish haha...o well. im really starting to like nashville as a team actually

Cass7206 said:
im broke so i didnt bet on it but coming to the end i really thought i was gonna get a 5-0 finish haha...o well. im really starting to like nashville as a team actually

SMODOD

:shake:

Back