Monday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Hit Minnesota yesterday, TSA, BC thanks fellas. Onto Monday

Totals 32-33-5 -0.24
Sides 24-29 +0.68
YTD 56-62-5 +0.44

Florida / Washington under 5.5

Panthers having trouble scoring all year, on the road, and of late. 2.4 on the season, 1.82 on the road, and 1.8 L5 games. Caps not much better, and 2.3 season and at home, and 2 L5. W/O Tampa games, under is 6-0 in Caps games, L8. 5-1 L6 Panthers games, 20-8-3 H2H. I'll take it.

LA Kings / Dallas over 5.5

Both teams scoring at 3 a night. Kings allow 3.26 a night, 3.33 on the road, 3.6 L5. Stars allow 2.84 in the season, 2.67 at home, but 3.2 L5 games. Kicker is the special teams, Stars PP hitting at 31% L5 games, while the Kings kill penalties at 57 % L5 and 79 % on the road. 2 of 3 meetings this season have played over, and 4 of 5 dating back to last year. 4 straight Stars games have gone over, and 3 of 4 Kings games, running into a new goalie in Bryzgalov starting for the Yotes in the 1 that went under.

Thats it right now. Looking at a couple more.

GL everyone:cheers:

GL SC, I'm with you on both overs, TB may cover the total alone the way their offense is going for them. still looking at the FLA/WAS matchup and wait to make sure that kolzig and vokoun are both in net.

Satyr - lets get get it tonight. GL

PCB - Im fine with that. Thanks. GL

Cat - thanks, nice to get it. GL

TSA - lets get it. GL

BC - was wondering what you thought of it after Saturday night. Thanks. GL

Santa - still putting a small bet on MON, but just a lousy hundred. It'd have been 10 times the amount if OTT had beaten TOR.

Santa - still putting a small bet on MON, but just a lousy hundred. It'd have been 10 times the amount if OTT had beaten TOR.

I really don't know who can stop Ottawa from representing the east in the finals. Gerber is the real deal, they have ridiculous depth. Maybe Carolina, maybe Montreal if they trade for some size (which I think they will) but thats it.

catfood - me thinks the saying it takes losing a championship to win a championship applies to the Sens.
I noticed early on their coming out on top in 1-goal games - as per that thread I post for the post season, they havent sustained that once in the 5-6 seasons my tracking goes back. I think they'll have a lull sometime in the new year that gives ammo to doubters (sucks future bets on other teams, possibly through further injuries) but it'll just be a tease.

catfood - me thinks the saying it takes losing a championship to win a championship applies to the Sens.
I noticed early on their coming out on top in 1-goal games - as per that thread I post for the post season, they havent sustained that once in the 5-6 seasons my tracking goes back. I think they'll have a lull sometime in the new year that gives ammo to doubters (sucks future bets on other teams, possibly through further injuries) but it'll just be a tease.

Yeah and its just wishful thinking when I say the habs will contend this year, were about 2-3 years away from that. The team is young again this year and probably will have its annual meltdown in January or February. BTW did you notice the Islanders in one goal games?

NYI - No. I havent really looked at any team that way. Just glanced through OTT's form at a time when they'd only lost to CAR to see if it was the same old multi 2-4+ goal wins repeating themselves, and saw the tell tale sign of a good team by the number of close wins they had.

Back