Monday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Matteson, glad we could get it. GL

The under got a little hairy last night as a scoring barrage in the second was an aberation to the game play. But it came in in the end, so no worries. Onto Mondays card.

Totals 18-16-3 +2.06
Sides 10-7 +5.33
YTD 28-23-3 +7.39

Boston / Montreal under 5.5

Boston winning games with defence, allowing 2.14 goals a night. Montreal along the same lines at 2.57 a night. Home / Away splits a little better on the defensive side of things with Boston giving up 2 a night and Motreal 2.4 a night. Special teams for Boston are a bit skewed with the LA 8-6 game where 6 special team goals were scored, besides that night the Bs have scored 2 PP goals and given up 1 short handed goal on the season. Monreals special teams are a little bit of a concern, but for the most part Boston stays out of the box. Under is 6-1 in Boston games, 4-2 in MTL games, 4-1 on the road and 20-1 at home for MTL. I'll take a piece.

GL everyone:cheers:

ETG - thanks man. GL

AA - sure hope so. Thanks. GL

Well, see Tucks thread today about these two. Looked at it more and the reasons I mentioned as well as his I'll play em

Adding

Vancouver / Carolina over 5.5 +113

San Jose / Calgary under 5 +121

Good luck today Santa. Nice call on MIN/COL yesterday. BOS Under is definitely a strong play in my opinion. Thomas and Fernandez look pretty solid as goalies for the Bruins.

On that ovah in Carolina Santa, I was wondering if you will be on it when I came to post it. Nice to see that you are! :) :cheers: GL

DX - thanks man. Yeah, got interesting, but the pace was under. Don't think we'll be seeing many more 5.5 with Minny, but until then I'll be right there. Manny looked good last time out, brought him in for a reason. GL tonight

Satyr - lets get it then. GL

Signal - thanks you too. GL

I am going to be joining in on the Boston un. That and Carolina regulation are going to be my plays today. I do think Kippy is getting back into top form and that is definitely good for an under there. See no reason Carolina can't go over, and a good price to find out. GL !

Slim - he did seem to have confidence vs the OIlers, coming out on shooters, rebound control and from articles it seemed to be his first full game of good tending. GL tonight with the Canes if yo play em.

Cole - thanks man, let's get it gl tonight

Under in Montreal is always a good play, I'm on it as well...I just hope that Boston's PowerPlay doesn't show up like it did in LA...GL

Brar - thanks man. GL

Montreal lighting up the scoreboard is a real surprise. Happens, need CGY under to minimize the damage.

Back