Monday Plays

sirwinzalot

The wisdom of Towlie
Added +.01 Units today. I guess it isn't losing.

+7.13177778 Units

Colorado +121 Risking 1 Unit
San Francisco +141 Risking 1 Unit
San Diego/NY Mets Under 9 -105 to win 1 unit
St. Louis/Arizona Under 10.5 -115 to win 1 unit
Chicago White Sox +106 risking 1 unit
NY Yankees/Tampa Bay Under 9 -110 to win 1 unit
Boston -145 to win 1 unit

Two others I will add if the price gets there. Will play Washington at +120 or better and will play Cincinnati at +130 or better.

Yep unfortunately right now I only have 1 out at Bookmaker. I should have some money any day at Matchbook. Wired them money over a week ago on Friday. Should be in there any day. Will call them pretty soon if I don't see it there. I waited too long and have been suffering betting at Bookmaker for MLB.

Bookmaker is great for college sports, but Matchbook is a must have for baseball. I would probably be up another unit on the week had I had Matchbook this week.

Thanks Crimson. Felt fortunate to escape today with what was essentially a break even day. I was a late inning bandit today, as one friend quipped so appropriately. Saying that, early in the day took a bad push on the Rangers/Tigers game, and then could not escape with a push or win on the under in the Blue Jays/Injuns game. Shawn Camp can go screw himself. That guy is horrible, was watching the game and as soon as I saw him warming up in the pen and Purcey could not retire the last batter he was going to face I knew my under was going to take on a couple of runs and put me in peril.

I also learned I am never, ever betting a 6.5 Under total. Lost that Padres/Giants total by 1/2 run, just no room for margin at that total, no matter how much everything lines up for it to go under.

Like that Rox play. Cubbies coming home after a tough series in Milwaukee get to see a filthy arm at a bargain of a price.

BOL sirwinz - looks like we are on a couple of the same plays. I can see why you like SF, johnsons gotta have good outting for it to happen. one play i dont really get is the sd/mets play. i know sd's offense can do a lot of nothing but i guess i just dont trust pelfrey. anyways gl today.

Back