Monday Plays....new week...more disciplined fellas....

DaBestBody4Life

Professional Student
49-46-0.....+83.2 units
16-4-0 BIG PLAYS!!
(*7 or higher)

wow...what can I say...I had a bad weekend....2 BIG PLAY losses....both on the Yankees...they need to bet on with caution...I have just found this out the hard way after yesterday....and I mean seriously...look at the line tonight....yanks are around -180........how....unbelievable....I would take them just because of that high line...everyone must be thinking lets go with the Twins to win all that plus money!!!....but that was my theory yesterday and that blew up in my face....I am still looking around...i am really going to pick my sports tonight for you fellas....I need to make up some ground for you guys that just jumped on the bandwagon....any thoughts/discussion would be awesome as I will be hitting this thread up throughout the day....

Leans:

Texas....why not just take them over the Sox again....for some reason I think the Sox lose tonight and the Yankees actually win....but I am staying away form Yankee games for awhile....but if you do want my opinion...I really think Yanks pull it out tonight..

Baltimore....White Sox just took 2 out of 3 from teh red-hot Royals and swept the Rays before that....but the O's have been playing very competiive lately and I think Bedard will get the win over Mark and thatw eak lineup....

Kansas City....Meche is playing against his old team against their ace in King Felix....Meche pitched great his last start and Felix has been awesome as well as the MAriners as a team....but now they slept and woke up realizing that Hargrove is gone and I have to think that this will put a damper on the team...at least for a couple days....and I believe KC can sneak out a win here tonight....

lets turn it all around tonight....will make these plays official or some or others after looking throughout the day more...

:smiley_acbe:

Like the leans you have. BOL, may play a couple with ya.

one thing though

I don't see why you say Felix has been good.
Minus his start vs pitt he's been a dud since his return from the DL. He can still rack up the K's but he has a 5.26 ERA since coming off the DL and without the pitt game he has a 6.38 ERA. He's given up 78 hits in 51.1 IP and minus the pitt game 72 hits in 42.1 IP. A WHIP over 2 as well.

I agree with Renew about "KING" Felix.. Right now Felix is just a name to me since his numbers look like Zach Duke's more than anyone else.

5/30 @ ANA: 6ip-9h-7er
6/4 Bal: 5.2ip -11h-4er
6/10 @ SD: 6ip-7h-3er
6/15 @Hou: 6ip-12h-4er
6/21 Pitt: 8ip-6h-0er
6/26 Bos: 5.2ip-11h-5er

Total = 37.1ip-56h-23er......Terrible numbers for someone nicknamed King

Overall though I wish you the best of luck today and don't really disagree with any of your leans (Tex, Royals, O's)<!-- / message -->

I just ran some through some numbers and I think KC should be favored here by the slimest of margins. Yes Seattle is 5-1 in the series this yr and yes they pounded Meche for 11 hits over 4.1innings in a 10-3 romp last time both of these pitchers faced off in KC but Meche is the more reliable and better pitcher this yr overall. He is home as well so I really don't think he should be a dog, granted he is a small dog. Meche has better era this yr/last 3, better whip this yr/last 3, he pitches better at home than Felix does away. You have to also think Meche wants to rebound vs. his former team in this situation since he did pitch so poorly last time vs. them but he also has a start with 6ip-10h-3r-0er-2bb-5k in Seattle vs them which was a win. Other notes, Meche was +112 at home last start vs. Felix and +105 on the road in the previous start vs. Seattle. Other things to consider is that the Mariners are 9-1 in their last 10 except that all of those games came at home and they are a .500 ball club on the road this yr. Add in the travel with out Hargrove, I just don't see this team getting up for this game.

Green, good post. I just can't bring myself to bet on KC tonight, I just can't. Meche was already blasted by the Mariners and this coaching change...strange stuff I have to admit, there's a possibility actually they do not start their letdown immediately, if you ask me. It is a strange number, but when you look at it more closely, it's natural that Felix is a slight dog.

I am however looking at the over and strongly, will probably pull the trigger just have to check some things. :shake:

Reasons:

1)Felix is prone to letting in runs lately
2)Meche was roughed up by Seattle before, these guys know him.
3)The over is set at ONLY 8.5 and at plus money.
4)The over (8.5) is 5-1 between this year

Over 8 -120 or Over 8.5+100

Would hate to lose on a friggen hook if I messed with the over

ADDING:

Texas ML +150.....*5

Kansas City ML PK.....*5

Baltimore ML PK........*5

What do you mean 'adding'? I don't see that you've posted any other plays for tonight, other than your 'leans'. Are they supposed to be actual plays? :shake:

Back