Monday Plays....back in a BIG WAY!!

DaBestBody4Life

Professional Student
37-31.....+120.7 units
12-1-0 BIG PLAYS!!
(*7 or higher)

Took a nice three days off from capping and playing anything this weekend...it was nice...on to today....which I like three games and of course...a late night BIG PLAY!!!...that will surprise you all...

Oakland ML +130.....*5

I am loving Gaudin in this match-up against Sabathia....Sabathia has just been lights out....but Gaudin is no slouch either...and I am looking for the A's to get a win here since they were totally embarassed in New York....Cleveland was also slacking against the Nats....but the A's really need this win....

Chicago Cubs ML PK.............*5

I am taking Marquis here over Francis.....Francis looked like a world beater against the Yankees....Cubs will overcome these world-beaters today....

Seattle ML +120.........*10

write-up coming soon....

:smiley_acbe:

I was also surprised to read CC is 1-5, 6.60 ERA versus his HOMETOWN A's!!!!

Soooo glad I did not have to work today to catch your return...........let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :cheers:

ADDING:

Seattle ML +130..........*20

this is the biggest play of the year so far for me and yes....it is on Jeff Weaver against the best team in the AL....he showed flashes of last year as he shut down the Pirates...yes I know...they are of course the Pirates....but lets look at the Mariners as a team....second best overall hitting team and they are going against the weakest pitcher on the Sox IMO...Taverez is at best a reliever by the way he pitches because he is dominant the first time through the line-up than gets worse and worse as the game progresses....everyone just seems to recognize his mechanics more and realize his pitches....now...I know Weaver already got crushed by the Sox earlier in the year....which also I think makes me love this play even more....he got crushed by them...Mariners lost 14-3....he gave up 7 runs and lasted 2 and a third innings....and this line comes out as Boston -140???....noooo sir....the trap games came in last night....this trap game is actually not going to come in for all the people simply checking Boston as an easy, cheap winner....Weaver wins...

Yes DaBestBody4Life is a fantastic capper, but how can you congratulate him on winning a play that is still being played?

It's the 6th inning FFS.

just had a hunch buddy....I am a closet Jeff Weaver fan...and rode him throught the playoffs to the World Series...I somehow knew he was just going to come in again for me tonight my friend...

Back