Monday Play....cant stay away from this BIIIIG play fellas!!

DaBestBody4Life

Professional Student
31-19-1.....+47.4 units
3-2-0 BIG PLAYS!!
(*7 or higher)

split yesterday but I'm over it...this one tonight should be lovely....

Philadelphia -1........*10

Nets are done....after that game yesterday they are struggling....they are a tired team on the road going against a Sixers team that has been competing with their opponents and hangin in there the whole game lately....they are learning how to play together with a no-name team led by Korver and Andre...Nets are a team with stars on their side of the floor yet the Sixers opened as -1.5 point faves....no one even goes to their games so there is no home feeling....give me the Sixers who win tonight because they are a team with nothing to prove...they just go out and play ball the right way....sometimes.....other times they just get killed....

:smiley_acbe:

I tend to agree, but still have to see where this line is going and check team news. But I like it. :shake: :cheers:

Seems the line has decreased to -1 generally, due to a lot of Nets money.

Bettors are looking for Nets to smack up Philly due to their hard loss yesterday.

I followed the game vs Hawks yesterday, and Nets puzzled me. It was a close game all the way, with Hawks in the lead 2/3 of the time. Only when Nets got too far behind they got alive ... as if they were playing for the tie. Kidd and Carter weren't taking charge of that game in their home court as they should. The Nets deserved being beat at the buzzer that's for sure.

The situation favours Nets slightly, because Sixers will be a bit rusty after two days break. Motivation should be equal, because the Sixers had their own bitter loss against Golden State, and they don't want to be swept by the Nets after losing in NJ back in December. Sixers are inconsistent, but they have a respectable 0.500 record lately and show signs of improvement.

money; Congratulations to us.

I think NJ should have closed the sack in 3rd Q where Philly were throwing bricks without end.

Back