Monday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
I'm putting these in now cause the line went down...Boston is in the 4-1-1 situation. Only thing preventing this from being a 3 unit play is that its Boston home opener and its early in the season. And Pittsburgh hasnt been that great.

Pittsburgh Penguins ML 2.100

If theres a team thats been the bete noire of the habs its been the Florida Panthers. No matter if its been Vokoun stealing a game, or the habs caught sleeping; theyve come to Montreal and stole one more than once... The habs have been wanting to sleep since they been home. They been coming out fast in the first period and then coasting for the rest, they have a few days off after and then they play the Ducks at home. Not saying the habs arent going to win, but these odds make it worth the risk as I seen the habs fall asleep against this team before and this seems like a decent spot for it.

Florida Panthers ML 2.870

Dallas' play has been disappointing. But Im going to try them, its a good spot for them and a bad spot for the Rangers. I also think its a good spot for the under but we'll see...

Dallas Stars ML 2.400

GL everyone:cheers:

Halak will be starting in goal for Montreal which makes me like the Florida bet a little less, although he should be due for a bad outing on home ice. Also defenseman Brisebois will sit this one out and the habs have an unusually high win ratio when he doesnt play. However Im liking the under more, Halak should do his part...

The under in Dallas - NY is set at 5.5, on the canadian sports lotto its set at 4.5. Ill think more on this at work. Any thoughts?

Agree on Pens and Panthers, but Dallas is giving up goals at an alarming rate - couldn't take them or the under at this point. That being said, the line looks fishy to me as I would have expected NYR-170.

Agree on Pens and Panthers, but Dallas is giving up goals at an alarming rate - couldn't take them or the under at this point. That being said, the line looks fishy to me as I would have expected NYR-170.

I know C-man, I had the under here as a 3 unit play in my organizer thingy but Turco cant stop a beachball lately and the coaching staff has said that they will let him play out of his slump.

Back