Monday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
New York Islanders -0.5 2.210

Got to go with the Islanders again.

Columbus Blue Jackets -0.5 2.420

Surely Columbus can win this. Dallas on last game of roadtrip.

Carolina Hurricanes ML 2.410

Carolina will respond well to the drubbing at the hands of Buffalo. NY are without Avery, and like Satyr said the other day, NY does sputter without him in the lineup.

Thanks guys Im gonna add a total, my 2nd one this year woohoo:

San Jose-Colorado over 5.5 2.010

Was leaning Columbus myself but bad news today on Columbus injuries. Vybony is expected to miss. Novotny and Malhotra out. Do not watch the games but this sounds bad. Leclaire will start. Are they deep enough to take these losses?

Good luck Cat. I actually leaned Rangers having watched recent Canes' games but it's a no play day for me.

:cheers:

Was leaning Columbus myself but bad news today on Columbus injuries. Vybony is expected to miss. Novotny and Malhotra out. Do not watch the games but this sounds bad. Leclaire will start. Are they deep enough to take these losses?

Yeah I saw that. I didn't know that when I picked CBJ. Well Im gonna try and prevent the ship from sinking and say Dallas is pretty banged up themselves, and teams that play the trap aren't too dependent on big names, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts type of thing. And im gonna predict Dallas will be happy to go back home after playing .500 for this roadtrip and not strain themselves too much to break the spirit-breaking trap which CBJ does very well. And considering Dallas' tough sched of late, I like CBJ to score first and go up 1 or 2 to nothing.

Carolina will respond well to the drubbing at the hands of Buffalo. NY are without Avery, and like Satyr said the other day, NY does sputter without him in the lineup.

Didnt look like to much sputtering was going on when they manhandled that Senator team up in Ottawa on Saturday...BOL

Carolina wins, one of my fave team the Islanders fail me again, and CBJ loses.
1-2 (-O.59). And the total also loses 0-1 (-1)

Back