Monday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Only 3 games today but 3 pretty interesting games. I know Washington hasnt fared well against Boston in the past but Huet -whos done very well against them- wasn't there. Also I think Boston is itching to lose, and theyre in a bit of a losing spot tonight. The Caps are making a drive for the playoffs. I think they'll bring it and perhaps kick Boston's ass.

Washington Capitals -0.5 2.300 :shake:

And then theres the Habs against the Sharks. Sharks coming off long road trip, so thats an angle there favouring the habs, Sharks have excellent PK and are better 5 on 5 than the habs. Im finding it hard to back the habs at the odds theyre getting lately cause its banking theyll score 1 or 2 pp goals and that cant last I keep thinking to myself. Im leaning toward the UNDER in this game. Montreal +1.5 is also an option Id consider, perhaps parlaying it with Anaheim ML cause I cant see Ottawa getting a result cause of recent form but I can see this Ottawa-Anaheim game turning into a dirty affair. Sens might decide that they need a good brawl to gel things up and what better team to do it with than Anaheim.

place to play against the Sharks is at home this season so far... MTL good road team. Kinda like the spot for the Habs ... not sure

GL Cat

SJ has a loooooooooooooooooooooong history of shitting the bed at home after a long road trip...wil be posting my plays in a bit.

I like those picks, hey catfood, also some food for thoguht, last night was the father/son game for detroit, and tonight is the same for the ducks, plus they are on a damn good streak and it's stanley cup rematch...i'm thinking about taking the ducks tonight and the goalie matchup is jiggy versus gerber!

as well it wasn't cloutier who pulled one out of his ass last night, it was freaking ersberg!

SJ has a loooooooooooooooooooooong history of shitting the bed at home after a long road trip...wil be posting my plays in a bit.

A thing that concerns me is Nabokov playing after Boucher got a shutout. Another thing that concerns me is Montreal doesnt do particularly well against teams that are better than them 5 on 5. In my own 5 on 5 standings, Montreal is in 8th place in the east behind Pittsburgh, Ottawa, Carolina, NY Rangers, Toronto, New Jersey and Boston. Now those teams(except for Boston) have given Montreal a lot of trouble this year, Montreal beat New Jersey saturday but lets not kid ourselves; Price stole that one. And lastly backing Montreal on the road against San Jose just seems too easy...Maybe Im overthinking it though.

I like those picks, hey catfood, also some food for thoguht, last night was the father/son game for detroit, and tonight is the same for the ducks, plus they are on a damn good streak and it's stanley cup rematch...i'm thinking about taking the ducks tonight and the goalie matchup is jiggy versus gerber!

Thats good to know. Should be a good game and like I said earlier, if I was Murray, Id play a dirty one lol

Not inspired yet myself. Do like Washington a little. Probably crazy but a little tempted by Ottawa. Remember this is Gerber's old home. He played very well there. Came back once with Ottawa and won 6-2. No Pronger possibly. No bets yet. Just thinking.

Honestly, you are probably right about Anaheim. Much better team in fine form. Thing is when Gerber was at Anaheim I Always bet on him. This creates a problem for me here but does not mean Anaheim is wrong.

The only thing Ive decided so far is Washington. Im thinking a Montreal+1.5-Anaheim parlay, I havent decided anything. I dont know if Ill play the parlay, I dont like the idea of going against you tuck, and Im certainly no expert on west coast teams.

I was looking at my sheets and noticed this year that eastern conf teams usually lose their first game on the west coast.

don't see any value in any of the lines so I will jsut sit back and watch some killer games today...BOL Catfood!

Honestly, you are probably right about Anaheim. Much better team in fine form. Thing is when Gerber was at Anaheim I Always bet on him. This creates a problem for me here but does not mean Anaheim is wrong.

maybe this is a game you just don't bet if you're stuck in this dilemma!!

Back