Monday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
After watching yesterday game, I think the time is right for Detroit tonight.

Detroit -0.5 2.200:shake:

Not too interested in these games. Have a pretty good play up in college. Looking back at yesterday we see home teams in playoff contention with the home teams just dominating like the Blues. Preds put up a real fight but still lost. I am expecting more overtime games but probably with the home team winning as we deal with the new chalk period. GL

i agree Catfood. Not sure if I'll pull the trigger but definitely the only play on the board with any value.

What are your thoughts on Phoenix getting + money in LA. Phoenix has won 5 straight against LA, has the better statistical goalie going, a good road record vs a bad home record, and LA has some injuries.

I'm not a hockey capper, but it seems everything points to PHO here, no?

What are your thoughts on Phoenix getting + money in LA. Phoenix has won 5 straight against LA, has the better statistical goalie going, a good road record vs a bad home record, and LA has some injuries.

I Agree...Usually...When (During The Season) One Team Seems To 'Own' The Other, It's A Good Idea To Roll With Em...+110/+120 Is Good For Phoenix Tonight...Last 4 Games With L.A., Phoenix Has Scored 4 Goals...4 Times...:15_10_5:

BOL Cat! I will be on PHX tonight. hope that Detroit will finally win and bring you some money.:cheers:

detroit owns colorado....and since smyth came back into the lineup, it seems that it has disrupted the team's rhythm a bit ...or at least from that 1 game i watched...lol.
also detroit is has a pretty good record on b2b...but don't know how much merit it has with their current slump.

Do you think that Gretzky will get his 100th win as coach tonight against the Kings??? it would seem fit...but i am actually leaning towards LA..
thoughts ?

GL!

I think so Herm. Phoenix will lose to Calgary tomorrow night I think. But Im not going to play Phoenix tonight, Im already on one massive consensus pick already.

Last edited:
Not too interested in these games. Have a pretty good play up in college. Looking back at yesterday we see home teams in playoff contention with the home teams just dominating like the Blues. Preds put up a real fight but still lost. I am expecting more overtime games but probably with the home team winning as we deal with the new chalk period. GL

Youre right tuck. I can feel meager home fav MLs are gonna happen.

I Agree...Usually...When (During The Season) One Team Seems To 'Own' The Other, It's A Good Idea To Roll With Em...+110/+120 Is Good For Phoenix Tonight...Last 4 Games With L.A., Phoenix Has Scored 4 Goals...4 Times...:15_10_5:

hehehehe! once again in 4-0 win! btw congrats Cat!:cheers:

Back