Monday pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Nashville Predators ML 2.580

I think this game will be a lot closer than the odds indicate. Nashville is on a good run and getting solid goaltending. I like Nashville too cause they should be a bit fresher than Anaheim. They have an excellent road PK. This game should be decided by 5 on 5 play, and Nashville isnt playing second fiddle to the Ducks in that respect. Im also thinking about the Islanders.:cheers:

BOL Cat

I haven't posted all weekend..anyways i like that nashiville play..
what are your feelings on the over in the dallas/Minny
Their last two games were 6-3 and 8-3 respectively with each team blowing each other out once

I also was thinking about the under in the islander/edmonton game, but you just never know..islanders are due for more goals, and it could be against the shaky roloson

Last edited:
Sorry man I really dont know much about totals, but since you asked, Im thinking Edm/NYI should go over, with the trade history between these two, it should be explosive enough tonight, its gonna be a great game to watch I think.

It's okay

Ya i think it might open up a little, but i'm also thinking of a parlay of Edmonton and Nashville...

Im not gonna pick the Isles after all. No matter how I crunch it, I see the Isles as a clear winner but the odds arent great and this in Edmonton and lots of emotion for this game, probably another shootout.

my only two leans today are NSH and the over in Edmonton, glad to see you like them. Still not sure I were to play anything tonight though...still capping.

GL Catfood :cheers:

Thanks Satyr. Good to hear. Got any thoughts on Dallas/Minnesota? Im not looking to play a side here but rather the away goals ML at 2.700, and Im thinking the 3 dogs got a real chance tonight.

Funny you should ask as I'm just looking at that game right now. I won't be taking the over in Edmonton mostly due to some heavy under trends and the ability of both teams to go on long scoreless streaks and shut down the opponent. I also have a feeling that Oil stats are getting back to normal after a streak of goalfests. Having said that, the over is the only thing I could look at here, to be honest, but I'll skip.

So that leaves me with my Nashville lean, and definitely a lean on Minnesota. My boys are not looking good right now. Too many bruised or sidelined players, also the ones who are on the ice look like they're drained, they will need some time to regroup I think. Minnesota has never won in Dallas, I think that ends tonight.

So basically I'm looking for 2 flat stake bets on the Wild and the Preds and get the cream in case one hits, and the jackpot if both do.

Back