Monday Pick

blownaway

Pretty much a regular
16-6 +28 units in March

3-1 last night

Dallas/GS under 208.5 2 units

I just think Dallas controls the tempo and both teams on a B2B. Its hard to control the tempo on the road but Dallas is a team that does that. This team takes the court with something to prove every night. They know GS is a high scoring team, so I see them stepping up their D. Dont know Barons status yet, but still see an under.

Still looking at the Rockets game

I understand that.....but lately on the road Dallas kind of forces their will on teams. I know GS is at home, but I also like unders when teams mess with their lineup like GS is doing with Baron Davis

ADDING Rockets +7 5 units

The Suns have had trouble in beating the Hornets, Bobcats and Lakers in their past 3. These are 3 of the worst teams lately.

The Rockets have played Phoenix on a back to back twice losing by 11 and 9. Getting them on b2b every time is ridiculous! This game IMO is going to be different than those games. The Rockets are reenergized after the return of Yao. Dwight Howard mentioned last night after the game that he was overmatched. I was thinking maybe the B2B would hurt us, but we had an earlier game yesterday and the last week or so we have been blowing teams out and have been getting plenty of rest for everyone. This is a TEST for the Rockets especially since we havent beat the Suns in a long time. If we can get 30 quality minutes out of Yao and play good transition D we should be able to get the WIN. Right now our offense is just in rhythm and Phoenix's whole team is not.

the road team is 8-2 ATS head to head in the last 10

PS: Im a homer.......but 7 point dogs against a team where we have something to prove and they (suns) arent at the top of their game. Ill take it.

"We need to beat them - not only for our mental state, but just to let them know we can beat them on their home court," Bell said.

This is Raja Bell talking about the Mavs not the Rockets. They are going to be looking ahead to that game.

Adding 2 more units on the Rockets

7 units total

Thanks ATL....Goodluck on the under in this game as I think it hits also

Bobcats +2 3 units
Bobcats +1.5 2 more units
Tailing Phillys play

14 units out there tonight

Last edited:
GL tonight. I might be on your boys tonight. why does it seem Hou always plays Phoenix on a b2b? either way, bol.

Rockets arent looking strong.....I thought they would come out as a statement game......looks the opposite. Might hedge 2 h

hedged out with Phoenix 2 H a little but didnt post. Pressed my luck
luckily charlotte came through so not a horrible night

Back