Monday, one play

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
CFB posted record

Overall- ML 2-1; +1800

Posted, I was decent, but non posted I was lights out. (loaded Mizzu -Vanzaks thread, Uconn -CB tail, and Iowa) Need to do a better job getting in here and documenting plays. Busy tommorow so going to get this in now.

FSU - 3 -110, 4 units; 2200-2000

I actually have FSU in several other ML parlays (combined with baseball games already in) so in actuality, this is a top unit play for me. I don't have time to lay out my story right now, but actually I do not think this will even be close. I'll try to get in here tommorow to add some thoughts.

Good start capping next week also. Four letters, I-O-W-A -- I will be all over this game..

:cheers:

BTW- the CFB forum at CTG has no other peer on the internet:bow:

CFB posted record

Overall- ML 2-1; +1800

Posted, I was decent, but non posted I was lights out. (loaded Mizzu -Vanzaks thread, Uconn -CB tail, and Iowa) Need to do a better job getting in here and documenting plays. Busy tommorow so going to get this in now.

I actually have FSU in several other ML parlays (combined with baseball games already in) so in actuality, this is a top unit play for me. I don't have time to lay out my story right now, but actually I do not think this will even be close. I'll try to get in here tommorow to add some thoughts.

Good start capping next week also. Four letters, I-O-W-A -- I will be all over this game..

:smiley_acbe:

Would U Still Play It @-3.5?

Wait, you might see -3 again at 110, if not buy the hook right before gametime at 120.. IMO it won't go to 4. GL

BTW-- love your Hawkeyes (avatar) this year. Hopefully they stay under the radar for awhile.

Add:

Tex Tech/SMU over 28.5, -110; 4 units, 2Half WIN

:smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
adding another dime on FSU -3, -120

So now I have 4 units FSU -3 at -110 and 2 units at -120; Total 6 units which is as high as I go.

:smiley_acac:

all aboard the Fl st express. so tempted to play this but hate buying a bad number when i could have had -1.5. ugh.

CFB posted record

Overall- ML 2-1; +1800

You are correct on both counts. FSU will win this one and cover, and....WE HAVE NO COMPETITION....in forums :cheers::smiley_acbe:

all aboard the Fl st express. so tempted to play this but hate buying a bad number when i could have had -1.5. ugh.

Yah, many of us missed the good number.. I really believe this will be a defensive battle and FLA st has the best defense by far.. Considered under, but decided the side was the best play.. Wished I had BAR's number as I was looking at it several weeks ago, but -3 is what I got. Still feel good about it....

Back