Monday Night

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
Brought back down to earth w/ Knicks losses on game and 2nd half...looking to bounce back tonight. Still had a great opening week.

Sixers -3.5 1Q -125 6.25 Units to Win 5.0 Units
Sixers -6 1H 2.2 Units to Win 2.0 Units

Sixers 3-0 SU and I assume ATS on 1Q's. Kings are a mess and the game line indicates that. Sixers never won a 1Q by less than 3 points and the other two they handled the opposition easily.

Orlando -2 1Q -120 2.4 Units to Win 2.0 Units

Bulls been starting slow... probably because their rotation is a bit sketchy. This has turned into a mini-rivalry and I think the Magic at 1-2 want this one a bit more. They come out strong and the Bulls will live and die with contested jumpers.

Sixers -6/Magic -2.5 -120 3.6 Units to Win 3.0 Units

Same reasons as above, think both hold on to cover these reduced #'s for the game.

Pistons/Bobcats 1H UNDER 90 2.2 Units to Win 2.0 Units

Feel like the loss of Billups will eventually lead to this team scoring more points. However, they didn't exactly light the scoreboard up in games in the pre-season he was sitting out. Bobcats should bring some intensity early. Without Billups the game/spread is now a coin flip.

GL Inspek, really like that Orlando 1Q Play, think its the best play you got onboard. Wouldn't be surprised to see Orlando up DD after the 1st Q

Thanks OSO$. Always appreciate your support.

Wish I could play those 1Q plays, but I only bet through locals here and there now. He only occasionally will offer those 1Q plays and I see both of yours cashed. Really liked that Magic one like I said, gl on the rest of your plays.

Any opinion on that jazz/clips game btw? im leaning towards the clips and will definitely be on them if camby is in

bol spek, getting creative with those bets. and very nice hits so far assuming these 1st halves play out like the games have so far

Thanks guys!

Small hedge (will reflect in units but will keep teaser for record win or lose)

Bulls +4.5 1.10 Units to Win 1.0 Units

Damn near perfect.. too bad that late add may leave you with a sour taste on the night, but looks like you still made out pretty decently.. nice job

Back