Monday Night Winner

BombDropper

Pretty much a regular
Often lurking, rarely posting Packers fan here. Confident in this one tonight for a bunch of reasons. Brain telling me I should post the opposite for a reverse jynx but I'm going to share this in hopes to pull someone out of a hole tonight.

Packers/Raiders un 45.5

No Jones is a big deal for the Packers and changes the look of their offense. Love has been impressive IMO as a rookie but limited options behind a banged up Oline

Dillon and Jacobs will get the ball plenty and have been ver inefficient creating the opportunity to shorten what should be a close contest.

Both teams struggle vs the run, so offenses should be grinding out drives. Jaire back to lockdown Devante and Love still tentative tells me their won't be big play opportunities.

Slightly more money on the over, Packers coming off an over, SNF an over....if nothing else we are due for this under.

Won't be without some sweat but a winner is a winner.

24-17 Final

Good luck on everyones plays

Often lurking, rarely posting Packers fan here. Confident in this one tonight for a bunch of reasons. Brain telling me I should post the opposite for a reverse jynx but I'm going to share this in hopes to pull someone out of a hole tonight.

Packers/Raiders un 45.5

No Jones is a big deal for the Packers and changes the look of their offense. Love has been impressive IMO as a rookie but limited options behind a banged up Oline

Dillon and Jacobs will get the ball plenty and have been ver inefficient creating the opportunity to shorten what should be a close contest.

Both teams struggle vs the run, so offenses should be grinding out drives. Jaire back to lockdown Devante and Love still tentative tells me their won't be big play opportunities.

Slightly more money on the over, Packers coming off an over, SNF an over....if nothing else we are due for this under.

Won't be without some sweat but a winner is a winner.

24-17 Final

Good luck on everyones plays
Great, great call.

Love the random "bomb"

Back