Monday night pick-mickey mouse alert-

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
I am telling everyone before this game that the Saints are a MICKEY MOUSE TEAM that will attract a lot of bets and burn everyone.

THey are not in MINNY's league which explains why they are -3--

When a team with a better D plays a public fun and gun offense the better D teams always gets points while the public fun team gets the favorite role--

Mickey Mouse New Orleans has got shut out in 5 of 16 qtrs this year on OFFENSE--

This team lives by the big plays in the pass game--

New Orleans is getting over 10 yards a completion at home this year-

Minny is good on D and has given up 8 yards the most and a respectable 6.7 yards per completion vs INDY-- Carolina and TENNY had under 6 yards per completion vs them---

When a unit is so good vs the run, it allows them to drop more players in pass coverage--

New Orleans is perfectly capable of getting blown out in this game---

THey will lose the time of possession bigtime and they are not a great team.

Does anyone care that both starting wideouts and tight end are out?

New Orleans is masked by scoring a lot on DENVER who sucks, and then on 49'ers who are one of the worst raod teams in the NFL---

Vegas also knows that New Orleans is not better, they put up a 3 point spread only----

MINNY wins the battle in the trenches and FREROTTE will burn Saints secondary. RICE and BERRIAN are amazing receivers, theyneed someone to get them the ball. NO DB's can cover receivers man to man, and SAINTS will have to pick their poison tonight---

What I expect is that Frerotte will rip the Saints secondary apart in the air and then Peterson will get the run game going in the 2nd half- I see Brees getting hit very hard and struggling tonight-

Playing at home means nothing, teams can win on the road in this league-

The New Orleans offense is very overrated, they have completed some big passes early on this year masking the fact that they cant run the ball and have no balance in their offense. Sean PEYTON will panick tonight especially since his team will come out flat and not perform all game long-

From a HIGH LOW standpoint its simple-- SAINTS looked great last week beating the 49'ers, wow big deal even the ancient Pats crushed them-

Vikings lost in TENNESEE and no one wants to touch them and everyone remembers that loss----

That is the exact reason why Vikings come out playing 4 qtrs and Saints mail this game in for at least 1 qtr and a half--

Dont believe me look at the stats- home team Mail ins on prime time game-

jags yesterday- mailed in at least 2 qtrs-
Cowboys vs eagles- mailed in 1 qtr vs eagles costing them the cover
Bears vs eagles- mailed in 2 qtrs- handed win to eagles but reid is dumb
Packers vs Vikings- mailed in 1st and 4th qtrs allowing Tavaris chance to win and he throws the INT
SanDiego- they played a good game vs jets, but still allowed jets to score 17 points in 2nd half of that game, but they took care of business
Pitts vs Balty-- Pitts mails in first half of the game, wasnt even trying
Raiders vs Denver- raiders mailed in the whole game in that one
dallas vs packers- packers mails in a good 2 and half qtrs of that game-
indy vs bears-- indy mails in a good 2 qtrs of that game also

Above proves beyond any doubt that when people think of home teams and the fact that they have an advantage it is not true-----

What I see is teams that dont play 4 qtrs at home, except for SANDIEGO who still almost let JETS backdoor them late--

WIth this research and the fact that Orleans has been shut out in 5 of 16 qtrs of football this season-- that is about 30% of the game they are not scoring--

SO why wouldnt Orleans follow the trend and at least mail in a couple of qtrs tonight----

Quite simply when taking a favorite you need 4 qtrs of execution, dont believe me ask BALTIMORE and HOUSTON what happened--
Houston mailed in the 1st qtr and the 5 mins of the 4th qtr and lost-
Balty mailed in the 4th qtr and lost to Tennesee-

Playing at home there is extra pressure that is proven, teams cannot play 4qtrs at home, add in Orleans not scoring in 30% of the game, and it suggests to me that if ORLEANS struggles to lose the time of possession they will be the ones getting blown out.

It also shows me that if ORLEANS does not complete big bombs they will lose easily also--

When we really look into the teams and can determine that Orleans will mail in at least 1 and a half qtrs tonight, now you have 2.5 qtrs to cover for Orleans.
Orleans has covered 2 games this year at home basically with a 21 point qtr vs SANFRAN in the 2nd and a 14 point QTR vs TAMPA-----

Problem is with MINNYS ball control clock killing offense they will be in trouble. It is no secret that both 49'ers and TAMPA are easy to stop and do not have long drives and punt a lot giving ORLEANS the ball.

We will see a shortened game tonight with the MINNY run game killing clock and long pass plays by MINNY- Orleans will mount a comeback but will mail in at least 1 and a half qtrs tonight, Orleans will mount a comeback late but it will fall short--

MINNY wins this game-- ORLEANS is in a tough spot and their identity is a team that certain teams have trouble stopping, but smart teams can crush them easily.

To take a team thinking they can outscore the other team is very hard to do. Also when you are on the sidelines all game it is hard- Also the Saints need turnovers, if they dont get any, thier D stinks, so to cover a spread you better have a stellar D to stop the opponents

Last edited:
MICKEY MOUSE STAT OF GAME- Orleans D has allowed the most 20+ yard pass plays-

344px-Mickey_Mouse.svg.png

Shouldn't the Saints be able to throw the ball at will vs Minny secondary. I know the Colts couldn't but I think at this point no way can claim Colts offense is playing better than Saints

Shouldn't the Saints be able to throw the ball at will vs Minny secondary. I know the Colts couldn't but I think at this point no way can claim Colts offense is playing better than Saints

Yes, they should. Minny is great at stopping the run, but their pass defense is iffy at best. Brees should throw for 300+, since the Saints can't run the ball.

I really like the UNDER in this one. I have this total capped at 43... Number looks WAAAY to high to me.

I'd take Minny before I laid points with NO, here but both sides make me cringe. I mean, backing Gus on the road. Ewwww....

Loving this play Sammy. On Minny all the way and got the ML as well

Thank you to MICKEY GRAMATICA- Overall the SAINTS are what they are
MICKEY MOUSE-

I could not have explained it better- my boy GUS came through when it mattered while BREES once again made some mickey mouse plays----

Frerrotte proved many wrong in this forum, as he made no INT's and is solid, he ripped apart Orleans when it mattered and threw that deep ball to Berrian also, a sign of a smart QB who came through in the clutch-

The above MICKEY MOUSE STAT killed the Saints as they could not stop the deep pass as BERRIAN torched them deep with GUS-----

Here is to your MICKEY MOUSE SAINTS--- At least MICKEY LOVES YOU GUYS!

344px-Mickey_Mouse.svg.png

Maybe this one didn't go exactly to script, but the bank account is all that matters in the end. Nicely done.

First of all congratulations on your win :shake:

Now, as far as the Saints being called a Mickey Mouse team, you were way off tonight. The Saints outperformed the Vikings all night long. They actually handed them the game on a silver platter. If that little prick Gramatica had done what he gets paid to do that last field goal attempt would have sealed the game. Lets not even mention the one he kicked got blocked and went for 7. It was a very lucky win for the Viqueens. :cheers: Man for man (except the kicker) the Saints have a much superior team.

Shark-- Saints are mickey mouse, to be honest they were completely outperformed tonight---

They had 2 big plays in the passing game. Blocked field goals and INT's count and you must give Minny credit for those plays. New ORleans started many drives in Minny's territory with goodp punt returns, not to mention they returned 2 punts for td returns.
Not to mention they go for an onside kick. Point being aside from the one long drive Brees orchestrated, New Orleans did nothing on O--

THe onside kick, 2fumbles, blocked field goal, missed field goal, proves they are mickey mouse. I cannot believe you would say this proves they are not mickey mouse. I can ask you one question?
How many fumbles, onside kicks, Int's, missed or blocked field goals did MINNY have?

This was the classic example of a PUBLIC fun and gun team, vs a tougher simpler balanced team.

Orleans had no chance to win this game even with 2 lucky punt returns for td's because they have no RUNNING GAME. Of course they are going to get fumbles and picks when you throw every single play-- NFL teams can stop the pass when they know its coming-

Minny did a good job stopping BREES tonight and proved ORLEANS is a fraud first of all and completely MICKEY MOUSE secondly.

Brees stats looked okay cause he threw every single play, but 1 td and 2int's? Minny allowed him to move the ball underneath but to score 13 offensive points.

That is the epitomy of a MICKEY MOUSE TEAM.

This is why I said they are MICKEY MOUSE as I posted this above-- This came true exactly as Orleans did mail in the last half of the 4th qtr on D, and from the 1st qtr to the 2nd qtr they also did nothing- I think Peyton panicked pretty much going for that ridiculous onside kick and then sending an all out blitz on a 3rd and 17 play, where all you have to do is allow a completion uderneath-- AS I said he presses-- He pressed tonight, later he also presses allowing the late bomb to BERRIAN.

To have a 7 point lead gift wrapped to you late in a game- and then allow a team to complete 3 bombs to one player after this point and lose shows me you are mickey mouse. For anyone to blame the kicker is a joke, its not GRAMMATICAS fault, its PEYTONS fault for not finding a better kicker and employing him and not cutting him.

The New Orleans offense is very overrated, they have completed some big passes early on this year masking the fact that they cant run the ball and have no balance in their offense. Sean PEYTON will panick tonight especially since his team will come out flat and not perform all game long-

From a HIGH LOW standpoint its simple-- SAINTS looked great last week beating the 49'ers, wow big deal even the ancient Pats crushed them-

Vikings lost in TENNESEE and no one wants to touch them and everyone remembers that loss----

That is the exact reason why Vikings come out playing 4 qtrs and Saints mail this game in for at least 1 qtr and a half--

Well, if there is one thing I learned this week is that Sammy watches waaaay too many Walt Disney cartoons. Dude. Minny sucks. Plain and simple and any way you spin it. :shake: Their records will prove it at the end and I'll pull this Mickey Thread out. :36_11_6::36_11_6:

Back