• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Monday Night NBA Action 02/02/09

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
D

ddk997

I can't even believe the run I am currently on in the NBA going 9-0 past four days raking in a total of 43 units.

For the NFL I went 1-1 as I barely missed the Zona ML, however broke myself even with the Teaser play.

I'm hoping to continue the streak in the NBA as I love my plays tonight.

San Antonio Spurs - 4.5 * 6 units
The Spurs are just playing ball like the old spurs we saw a few years back, yes the old boring spurs...that same spurs that knows how to win games every night. I think this may get ugly by the time half-time rolls around...
106-95

Dallas Mavericks + 7 * 5 units
Orlando just played an outstanding game in Toronto, they now have to fly all the way back home overnight to play the Mavericks, who have been very hot of late. I expect a close game throughout, maybe even an upset here.
105-102

Good Luck.

Actually lean to both. Simple fact with the Spurs. Pop knows he is going to get pistol whipped Tuesday so he is going to do everything in his power to win tomorrow.

anyone know past matchup history--

i know g state drives a lot to the hoop like crazy-- they also cannot stop anyone really tall, they can strip them with their quickness--

I think spurs own gstate in gstate, usually they play defense and gstate does not--

Gstate good at home vs bostno, cleveland, been covering but they are historicallly bad vs spurs---

gstate can score a lot and provide problems when they are on, they can score, watched the game vs orleans--

they need to play D on this team and use thier size and spurs win the game, as i said they usually beat g state every time

"Orlando just played an outstanding game in Toronto, they now have to fly all the way back home overnight to play the Mavericks, who have been very hot of late"

not saying your play is right or wrong: The magic finished their game in toronto around 3:30, probably had a 4:30 charter back to orlando, landed around 9. in their own beds by 10:00, or 10:30.. regular nights sleep at home then a 7:00 home game the next night..no overnight travel..

Actually last 5 in GS the Spurs are 2-3 and 1-4 ats. However some of those losses were in very bad situations. GS is also 8-2 ats last 10 at home. Nothing is easy.

phelps_516_0102_25518a.jpg

Yup, that is Michael Phelps.

"I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment," Phelps said in the statement released by one of his agents. "I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again."

".....it will not happen again". Does he mean he won't do it again, or that he won't be stupid enough to get caught doing it again.

I read somewhere on the web that an anon partygoer said he was out of control from the moment he got there (at the party).

jasocurt - Thanks man, just imagine showing up at a party where Michael Phelps is there hitting a fat bong...:bong:

GL nawlins!

Just got some bynum news in... BAD NEWS...I AM PISSED OFF
Lakers' Bynum to miss 8-12 weeks

Comment Email Print
<cite class="source"> ESPN.com news services
</cite>
<!-- end mod-article-title --> <!-- begin story body --> <!-- template inline -->Los Angeles Lakers center Andrew Bynum will be out eight to 12 weeks with a tear of the medial collateral ligament in his right knee, the team announced Monday.<!--INLINE MUG-->
2748.jpg

Bynum
<!--END INLINE MUG-->An MRI revealed the extent of the injury, which resulted from a collision Saturday with Lakers forward Kobe Bryant early in the first quarter of a 115-98 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies.
The MRI was performed in New York on Sunday at the Hospital for Special Surgery.
Bynum, who missed the final 46 games of last season with a left knee injury he suffered against Memphis on Jan. 13, 2008, was averaging a career-best 14 points this season with 8.2 rebounds per game.

Like the lakers play, think they come out strong after hearing the news about bynum. I'll be on the over. Also with you on the SA game.

11-0!!! LETS GO SPURS MAKE THIS 12!!!

Kobe 61 points, 19-31 61% FG...20-20 FT

Garden Party

110.jpg

Kobe Bryant scored 61 points Monday, breaking the record for a game at the current Madison Square Garden. Bernard King had 60 points for the Knicks on Dec. 25, 1984. Bryant surpassed that mark by hitting two free throws with 2:33 left.
<!-- end top part --> <!-- begin table --> <table class="left" cellspacing="0"><caption>Most Points By Player At Current MSG (Either Team)</caption> <tbody><tr> <td>61</td> <td>Kobe Bryant</td> <td>Feb. 2, 2009</td> </tr> <tr class="io-evenRow"> <td>60</td> <td>Bernard King</td> <td>Dec. 25, 1984</td> </tr> <tr> <td>55</td> <td>Michael Jordan</td> <td>March 28, 1995</td> </tr> <tr class="io-evenRow"> <td>55</td> <td>Bernard King</td> <td>Feb. 16, 1985</td> </tr> <tr> <td>52</td> <td>Jamal Crawford</td> <td>Jan. 26, 2007</td></tr></tbody></table>

Thanks guys, what an unbelievable week. Spurs really barely slipped in a W for me here tonight...

12-0 past five days +59 units.

Back