Monday night jets +7 and ML

chopz33

Enjoying My Honeymoon
I know this might not be the popular pick but I love the Jets in this game and will play the +7 and the ML

Is anyone sold on the colts and thinking they cover easily? We know what happened in week 1. Hilton banged up, Gore was somewhat ineffective in week 1. Jets defense is top 5 in the league in my opinion.

Thoughts?

No im not sold on the colts whatsoever... but its tough to go against Luck on primetime...

I am trying to find a prop play right now... thinking Moncrief Over 57.5 yards

I like under 23 in the 1st half. I'm buying into nbafan88's theory about the time needed to adjust to the balls, and just going with my gut. Also, Jets won, Colts lost. Indi needs this more imo. Both home teams covered last week, I think the streak continues fwiw. Good luck, gentlemen.

:cheers3:

Also, Jets won, Colts lost. Indi needs this more imo.

I disagree in that this same exact situation occurred last season: Week 2, Eagles 1-0, Colts 0-1, Monday night football, with the Colts' division matchup on deck for next week. Colts have three division games the next three weeks they are looking at.

Colts d line got embarrassed by buffalo. Pushed all over the field.
Jets are capable of doing the same

i dont think the colts are very good from a personnel standpoint

Its all on Luck's shoulders... betting on his completions is the safer way to go but without Hilton that is scary too

gonna probably lay off completely, it just feels like i wouldnt even think of playing this game if this was on sunday

Chop: Good luck...I agree with you; but I'm just going to watch. I think Colts D is bad, O line is mediocre. May put beer $$ on your selection

I disagree in that this same exact situation occurred last season: Week 2, Eagles 1-0, Colts 0-1, Monday night football, with the Colts' division matchup on deck for next week. Colts have three division games the next three weeks they are looking at.

good catch, I missed looking at their upcoming schedule.

Proved to be a great play, Colts 10 behind into 4th period now. And they're lucky not to be 20 behind.

Jets are shockingly good right now. Big upgrades at WR and CB to go with their great front seven and Fitzpatrick is serviceable with weapons.

Jets defense is for real. I've loved this play all week. Just at glad it went my way this time.

what a great call

refreshing to see great D and a solid ground game( Ivory, another Saints castoff....for fuck sake which team is better at finding good RBs and lettin them roll out?).....and do it with Harvard, always serviceable

nice work choppy

Back