Monday Night Football

IvyinBarondise

Pretty much a regular
15-16 record 5-3 (+2.55 units)

Pitt +3.5 (1 unit)

After a ridiculous moose in our total yesterday I decided to go small on a minor lean to not have my first losing week this season :-/
I have this game capped at 3 in favor of SD so I decided to take the hook with a Pitt team that could be slightly better than billed on the offensive side of the ball. SD got a crucial piece of THEIR own offensive puzzle back this week with Gates back from suspension. I expect that Rivers' will look as comfortable he has all year long, at home, with his favorite endzone target back, and against a depleted Steelers' D. But Pitt looked MUCH better then I expected for Vick's debut last week and there's room for improvement so I'll go light on Steelers' with a lot to play for in what should end up a one score final .

BOL:shake:

Good luck Originally leaned this way but flipped. I think taking a Bell rushing/receiving yards prop might be the better option. Don't see the steelers covering without him having at least 125 yards. Vick only had 2 pass attempts over 20 yards last week. San Diego plays fast and if they get up early, Vick is going to be forced into tough situations which I don't think he's able to capitalize on.

I agree that Pitt isn't gonna cover w/o bell's contribution. It's just that there isn't much room for error with a prop total that high. With a spread, there are multiple ways to cover. bOL tho, I like both sides

Good luck Originally leaned this way but flipped. I think taking a Bell rushing/receiving yards prop might be the better option. Don't see the steelers covering without him having at least 125 yards. Vick only had 2 pass attempts over 20 yards last week. San Diego plays fast and if they get up early, Vick is going to be forced into tough situations which I don't think he's able to capitalize on.

Jesus...127? nice fucking win! was the prop 125 or less?

solid MNF

Back