Monday Night Football (Week Twelve)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
27-20 (+13.93)

1-1 so far through Week 12.

Tough loss with the Doncs - no real right or wrong side, was a game that epitomized pure randomness -then Bellyache activated the Welker sleeper cell and it was all over.

Not gonna 'overthink' this one.

San Francisco 49ers at Washington Redskins

The play...

49ers -4.5 (3.5 units)

Thoughts in a bit.

:shake:

Like the spot for the Niners.

Off consecutive losses to a pair of top tier NFC teams.

Skins are done, don't kid yourself into thinking otherwise.

Everyone clowning Kap (deservedly so but he gets an opportunity to show something to the nation tonight up against a very weak defense).

Zona winning yesterday.

Niners' D is legit. Skins 0-5 ATS this year when failing to score 24 or more, can't see them over that number tonight.

Skins without Hankerson, kid is a stud.

Harbaugh is 14-3 ATS vs poor defensive teams that are allowing 5.65 yards per play or more.

Under Harbaugh, the Niners are 13-1 ATS when favored by 6 or less (lone loss was back in 2011 at Arizona). As a team they're 16-4 ATS last 20 in the same scenario.

Niners 27-9 ATS in their last 36 Monday night appearances.

Circadian Rhythm Angle, ftw. http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?94293-Monday-Night-Football-%28Week-Six%29&highlight=

Square as shit but there is nothing funny with the spread, biggest home dog RG3 has been in his short career and it's justified.

Again the biggest obstacle here is the refs and NFL agendas, not the Niners' opponent.

yep, big one for me tonight on SF. droppin bombs on these haterz

funny how all the NFC east bros that know the division well are on the Niners. I live in DC and I've seen the redskins get manhandled in the trenches by physical teams and agree. that offense starts and ends with their run game and SF built to stop it. couple of turnovers for RG-ME tonight.

gl bro.

Home team on a opening line 7-0-1 ATS run for primetime.

I've never seen a longer run (since 2000) without a roadie cover, thou I do have to mention I don't recall seeing a primetime season with as many home dogs/road favs as this one, either. Statistical inertia against the home cover only keeps growing.

Back