Monday Night Football (Week Twelve)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
19-23 (-8.84) included unposted Cincy (2 units) play in record for tracking.

Just not happening for me in the Sunday League this year.

All in all, it's a very weird season by the 'numbers' and my 10+ years worth of winning 'cheat sheets' have been nothing more than toilet paper.

Still gonna grind with dreams of being in the black come the playoffs.

Baltimore Ravens at New Orleans Saints

The play...

Ravens +2.5 +105 (3 to win 3.15)

Avoiding the juice (+3) with the +2.5 in a game where I'm clearly playing the better team, imo.

Forsett will run wild.

Mediocre AFC teams > Mediocre NFC teams.

Harbaugh is 14-2 SU vs. the NFC South (2-0 vs New Orleans).

:shake:

Last edited:
I agree that the numbers all point to Baltimore but Saints at home in prime time needing a win and Balt has been known to lay an egg from time to time on the road. Would not shock me to see something similar to the Green Bay game here. In any event, I'm going to take New Orleans first half so hope we both win.

I can see both sides here and the reason for taking them, so not bashing your opinion cman, but this is a must win for the Ravens too. They have to keep up w everyone too. Both teams need the game badly. gl emkee, I agree w the side

Fellas...

:shake:

The Saints could lose tonight and still lead the NFC South, that's how bad things are at the ass end of the NFC.

Baltimore on the other hand are last in their division but with a win could jump to first.

Would take the 'better' team with extra prep 99 times outta 100 in this spot, and did. Win or lose I feel I'm on the 'right' side.

Looking around, the bulk of the Saints argument is that they are in a 'must-win-game' and no way the Saints 'lose-3-in-a-row'.

Saints are the true decline team this season. Brees is a 'dick-pic' away from becoming late career Brett Favre.

Looking around, the bulk of the Saints argument is that they are in a 'must-win-game' and no way the Saints 'lose-3-in-a-row'.

Saints are the true decline team this season. Brees is a 'dick-pic' away from becoming late career Brett Favre.

he already is FAvre been sayin it for years now

we will still take him obv

Thanks man. Needed one to fall exactly as I saw it. Refs made it a lot closer than it should have been.
How did the refs not overturn that catch from stills I think it was. The ball slid between his legs lol

Back