emkee

The Truth Is Out There
4-4 (-0.50)

Grinding.

Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago Bears

The play...

Bears -2.5 -125 (2.5 to win 2)

Bought down,

New NFL head-coaches away in Game Two, off a win, are 1-12 SU and 1-11-1 ATS if they are also off a double-digit ATS win.

No Ertz for the Birds is also quite significant.

:popcorn:

ELO has the Birds favored by 1, I have the Bears favored by 1.5, that being said,

it should be a 6+ point win for Chicago given the situation.

Would lay the 3 but can't turn down a 2.5, juiced or not if available/can purchase given this is the sharpest lined sport on the planet.

If my Amish looking boy Wentz wins in this spot then he is the 2nd coming aka Ginger Jesus and I shall devote myself to thee.

Welcome to the forum bruh.

Fangio should deploy schemes to have Wentz eating Soldier Field.

Birds' O-line has a ton of ?'s at this stage, will be better going forward but right now it can be had.

Cleveland Shit-stains have nothing on the Bears.

Also the Birds' starting corner is out meaning more time for their 7th round rookie.

Either way this is a massive, massive game for Fox and the Bears given how they were last season at home.

Should see their best effort barring any league fuckery.

Just took a stroll through the degenerate sector of the web and the Bear love is something to behold.

The night is dark and full of terrors.

Danny-Lloyd-Scared.gif

It's still about 50/50 it appears but that's moved 15% or so from yesterday

My concern is that I think Langford is a bum and easy to scheme for... could be wrong but he's more Trent Richardson than he is an effective NFL player.

Sup Em? Good luck tonight. Line has me shaking my head with a rook on the road and such a low line. Hope it hits. Im banking on a slow start going under first half...

Bears still the right side, imo but it always sucks being on the same side as the 'Blankets/SBR' majority.

I'm a numbers guy and the NFL used to generally hold true to the 'math',

but the last few years the league has revived the good old 'fade the consensus' play.

The amount of 'square' high volume plays that burn at an automatic rate is uncanny, especially on primetime.

It almost like the league is tailored to the books.

It makes me feel dumb, you can cap the shit and seem to all the advantages and catch shade on some messed up crap,

Like the 'spot' given to the Packers last night which negated a key 1st down,

or the normally automatic Rodgers making questionable rookie mistakes.

Heck, the Panthers tried their best to screw everybody yesterday and they were in a spot for the ages.

Fading the public is so 'Blankets 2001-04' but this league makes it plausible and I guess 'smart'.

May need to reboot @emkee circa 2001.

'Sup Doggy, my man. Guessing the low line is also the Bears home struggles of late.

Nervous and surprised by how much everyone is playing the Bears. Wentz love through the roof, Cutler perception, Bears shitty defense perception, beat up on Browns perception, etc.

People tend to overlook coordinators and frankly with Ertz out the Bears can/should have developed a strong enough defensive strategy to mitigate J. Mathews. Flip side, top CB out for Eagles so I think this should help the Bears quite a bit as well in getting the ball spread to White, Royal, and Miller. Let Jeffrey be the decoy.

Nervous and surprised by how much everyone is playing the Bears. Wentz love through the roof, Cutler perception, Bears shitty defense perception, beat up on Browns perception, etc.

People tend to overlook coordinators and frankly with Ertz out the Bears can/should have developed a strong enough defensive strategy to mitigate J. Mathews. Flip side, top CB out for Eagles so I think this should help the Bears quite a bit as well in getting the ball spread to White, Royal, and Miller. Let Jeffrey be the decoy.

Agree, Ertz out should make it a lot easier. He and Wentz are the future of the Birds success.

And I respect the Bears' DC Fangio a ton.

Have a feeling if this one dies it will because of something crazy.

Back