Monday Night Football (Week Three)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
3-7 (-8.32)

Grinding. Majority of leans won yesterday and cashed the Steez on SNF.

Go Birds.

Chicago Bears at New York Jets

The play...

Jets ML -115 (2.3 to win 2)

Random thoughts etc in a bit.

:shake:

Thanks BAR.

Here's the random thoughts and the like...

Liked the Jets at -2.5, so glad to get them cheap on the ML.

Bears won't be able to run tonight and I'll fade Cutler 9 times outta 10 against a solid defensive line which the Jets possess. Yeah the Jets secondary is a bit fucked but with the lack of a rush attack Rexy will make Chicago a one-trick pony, dial up the blitz and have Jay shitting himself.

Jets can run (#1 rush attack in the league) and will get theirs tonight. Bears also can't handle the read-option so expecting a lot of that from the Jets.

Peeps saw the Bears beat a very much overrated Niners squad last Sunday night on primetime so there is your reason for the line trimming back down to -1 or thereabouts. Bears basically beat the Niners cause Kap is a goddam awful QB and fed their weak DB's turnovers all night.

Plus I have to fade the road team that has gone from the West Coast to the East Coast in the span of a week especially given both games are late night tilts.

A sexy trend...

Teams playing in the second of a back to back Primetime game (Sunday night and Monday night only) are now just 1-18 against the spread the last 19 games after Indianapolis failed in this spot last week.

Bears 1-7 ATS last 8 games off a road win.

Bears 1-9 ATS off a game where they got 2 or more turnovers.

good stuff em. I've flip flopped on this game a couple times but Jets looking more and more like the right side.

Back