Monday Night Football (Week Thirteen)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Record goes here.

Will do the math after tonight.

Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins

The play...

Cowboys +3.5 -115 (3 units)

Auto-play.

:shake:

Rule of thumb; always play the road dog in NFC East tilts on Monday night, unless the Giants are playing the Eagles.

Shit has been golden the past 20 years.

Also, could never lay points with Captain Kirk.

Rule of thumb; always play the road dog in NFC East tilts on Monday night, unless the Giants are playing the Eagles.

Shit has been golden the past 20 years.

Also, could never lay points with Captain Kirk.

Agree with the trend, but the boys are 2-8 the last 10 ats v the skins and 1-4 here. And that was with Romo.

they have the lines all done for the year, do you know if they adjust for any injuries or any other factors that can occur?

No injury adjustment but still an effective predictor. Much better in NBA but is coming into it's own in the NFL this season.

Romo and December were never good together anyhow.

Agree with the trend, but the boys are 2-8 the last 10 ats v the skins and 1-4 here. And that was with Romo.

Cows were a fave in all but one of those games I think.

When the Skins are favored it flips, Cows become 8-2 ATS last 10.

Good luck man. Trying to finish off a couple of teasers with Cowboys +10.5. Like their chances to keep it close at least.

Someone knocking Romo is like the Bat Light to lareux.

Someone knocking Romo is like the Bat Light to lareux.

I know, I know. I was even going to put in my post "it seems like I'm the one who always has to defend Romo, but..."

It's just laughable that the narrative on Romo is so far off, both in the national media and on here. I mean, we're always told that CTG has the sharpest guys around, and there are a lot of sharp guys here...but the Romo hate is simply not accurate, and it completely baffles me that seemingly no one else knows the facts/stats/truth (since some are supposed to be 'sharp').

Yes, he definitely bobbled a snap on a game tying XP about 10 years ago, that did happen. The thoughts that he is a horrible December QB, or that he is a horrible 4th quarter QB not only aren't true, they are literally the opposite...he's been a GREAT December as well as a 4th quarter QB.

Can you take out the month and say he's not been good in games that would extend or end the Cowboys' season? I think you can. He's also an old fart now, who's never played in a conference championship, not all his fault. He's OK, but he has warts.

To elaborate on the NFC East MNF dog thing,

NFC East MNF road dogs are 18-3 ATS in division games since 1995.

2 of the glitches being the Birds beating the Gnats (2002, 2015) and the other being in 1995 (Cows v Birds).

I know, I know. I was even going to put in my post "it seems like I'm the one who always has to defend Romo, but..."

It's just laughable that the narrative on Romo is so far off, both in the national media and on here. I mean, we're always told that CTG has the sharpest guys around, and there are a lot of sharp guys here...but the Romo hate is simply not accurate, and it completely baffles me that seemingly no one else knows the facts/stats/truth (since some are supposed to be 'sharp').

Yes, he definitely bobbled a snap on a game tying XP about 10 years ago, that did happen. The thoughts that he is a horrible December QB, or that he is a horrible 4th quarter QB not only aren't true, they are literally the opposite...he's been a GREAT December as well as a 4th quarter QB.

'Gambling numbers' is all that matters to me in the long run, Lareux. Dude is 12-22 ATS overall in December as a starter.

Take out last season when he went into some form of 'Twilight Zone' mainly due to his O-line and Demarco and he's 8-22 ATS in December.

And under .500 SU either way.

GREAT is stretching it a bit.

Back