emkee

The Truth Is Out There
17-20 (-4.84)

Still grinding.

Carolina Panthers at Philadelphia Eagles

The play...

Eagles -6.5 -125 (2.5 to win 2)

:shake:

Butt Fumble laying 7 ? Too easy to take the Panthers, imo.

Pace will be too much for the slow-to-react Panthers' defense which has gotten burnt by every solid offensive team it has faced this season.

Philly run defense is much improved at home only allowing an average of 89.8 yards at the Linc this season.

NFL Monday Night home teams off back-to-back road games are 20-4 SU and 17-6-1 ATS since 1980 when facing an opponent off back-to-back home games (15-1 SU and ATS vs a team with a .600 or less record).

Last edited:
Thanks Shrute.

Birds have got 20 sacks in their last 5 games and are up against a very weak O-line, D will be in $cam's pocket all night. Secondary sucks but it won't be an issue because $cam can't throw and he's even worse under pressure.

*no homer play either.

Only the second time I have bet the Birds this season, last time was Week 2 in Indy. Not a fan of getting involved with 'my team' gambling-wise unless I see a clear advantage.

Chip runs the most QB-friendly offense in the league, I'm sure he could plug in a few guys from here behind center and they'd have some sort of success so not afraid of Butt Fumble killing this team.

Panthers 0-5 SU (1-4 ATS) when facing a top 10 scoring offense this season (Pitt, Bal, GB, Sea and NO). Only cover was vs the Hags just after they traded Percy Harvin. All 4 non-covers by 10+ and none of those teams aside from Seattle has a great defense.

Simply put the Panthers via the +'s and -'s should get put to the sword tonight.

Only concern is the league stepping in and making this a game after Sunday's events (all 7+ faves have gone 6-0 ATS so far)...

Last edited:
Back