Monday Night Football (Week Sixteen)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
36-27 (+18.61)

Shit the bed so far this week.

Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers

The play...

49ers -12.5 (4 units)

Little used book still somewhat holding the opener.

:shake:

Last edited:
Anticipating a massacre but running cold in the pros.

Niners can't afford to piss around, clinch a spot on Monday night and have the luxury of possibly resting players/avoiding injury next week. It's in their best interests to avoid a 'win and in' game against a hot Cards team in the desert.

Last regular season game at Candlestick as well, emotions running high and I can't see the Dirty Birds offering much resistance.

Would play up to -14 even though I think the final victory margin surpasses that rather easily.

Last edited:
Niners 5-0 ATS last 5 against losing teams, 22-5 ATS last 27 on Monday night, 4-1 ATS last 5 vs the NFC, 11-1-1 ATS in home games off an away win and 19-9 ATS in their last 28 home games.

I like the play. I don't think its close either. If I am betting Atlanta, it would be 1H or nothing.

H-Bomb.

:shake:

Niners win tonight, clinch the 5 seed and face the NFC North or East winner on Wildcard Weekend - neither of which stand a chance to beat SF.

They can also get the 1 seed, they need to win out and have the Hags lose at home to the Rams and the Panthers lose to the Falcons - not gonna happen.

Best scenario is win tonight and rest up next week.

Niners have won their final regular season home games in the Harbaugh era by 31, 17 and 14.

Niners have won their final regular season home games in the Harbaugh era by 31, 17 and 14.

This is only his third season as head coach, unless you know something I don't about the 14 point win tonight "secret:

Cowboys will be worth a look now, depending on what the number is. It only makes perfect sense that they win now.

This is only his third season as head coach, unless you know something I don't about the 14 point win tonight "secret:

Yeah. My bad. 17 and 14 are the numbers, 31 was back in 10/11. So I guess you can say the Niners have won by those margins their last 3 final regular season home games.

Not confirmed out. Jerry could be pulling some 'smoke and mirrors' shit.

No sure thing in the NFL anyway.

Back