Monday Night Football (Week Six)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
13-12 (-3.83)

Lost the big play on the Hags yesterday, got a little back with an in-game play on the Pats (posted in-game).

Should just post all my plays in the in-game because it seems they are the only ones that win at the moment, smh.

Overall though, it's bankroll management that's shitting on my units.

Here's tonight's 'fade'...

New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles

The play...

Eagles -3.5 (2 units)

If you're a trends guy then the Birds are fucked. Not many out there that support them here.

That being said, Chip's gameplan messes with the Giants. Maybe it's that Coughlin's stubborn old ass refuses to adjust, who knows.

Either way the Birds are 3-1 in the Kelly era vs NYG and all 3 wins were by double-digits.

Case of lay the points or play the dog ML.

Have the Birds defense rated pretty high all things considered. At least 5 points better than their opposition tonight.

Used my power index and Elo rankings for this one. Let's see how it goes.

Elo has the spread at 3, power index at 5.5

:popcorn:

Still waiting for the Eagles so-called high powered offense to kick into gear for all four quarters. Maybe tonight's finally the night.

Good luck emkee.

Thanks Ret, Hugh.

First time I've bet on my hometown scrubs all season. Maybe it's my last, who knows.

Chip should lay it out on primetime. Would take Zach 'Ow, it' Ertz if I was a fantasy guy.

I agree with you. Look at the Giants' SU record the past few seasons versus the NFC East and see who they've been winning against.

Thanks Metallica.

Faves are 1-5 ATS so far this season on Monday night. Faves have never started 1-6 ATS on MNF in the history of the league.

Faves also 0-6 ATS last 6 primetime games.

A degree of reversion somewhat in effect.

good win,

Coughlin just doesn't change his game plan...

That and the Giants like to sabotage themselves every once in a while

Back