Monday Night Football (Week Fourteen)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
14-17-0

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers

The play...Buccaneers +3.5 and ML +155

Jeff Garcia owns the Panthers...

:smiley_acbe:

Garcia has a way of finding ways to beat this Panther team. Can the bucs pull off a big win with a national audience, perhaps but more importantly can they cover +3 1/2 , I'm taking the pts. GL Emkee

Agreed :cheers: PS. It's not going to be Garcia that wins this game. It's going to be the defense :smiley_acbe:

I feel like tonight is a trap. Books want you to take the points....On Carolina for sure.

Dammit, Em, on the other side of you on this one and I hate that.

Being on the other side of my plays hasn't been a bad thing in recent times Joe. I've been hitting at an awful clip since the Phillies were crowned world champions...

:shake:

Care to elaborate on Garcia owning the Panthers?

When Jeff has suited up against Carolina in the last five encounters. His team has won all five, with Garcia completing 60.4 percent of his passes for 1,178 yards and nine touchdowns against three interceptions in those games...

I feel like tonight is a trap. Books want you to take the points....On Carolina for sure.

The Panthers are 6-0 at home and only laying a FG ! I think the books want you to take someone else in this game dude...

word 6-0 and at home and seeking revenge seems like the panthers are the obvious choice

from one Philadelphian to another.....LET'S GET THIS ONE!!!!!!:smiley_acbe:

Back