Monday Night Football (Week Five)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
12-9 (+3.04)

1-1 so far this week.

Looks like an ugly, shitty game on paper.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers

The play...

Panthers -5.5 (1.5 units)

:shake2:

Spread back in April was 10, ELO has 9.5, my line is 6.5 taking into account injuries.

Circle the Wagons game for Carolina. Think we see them rally, Bucs a team DA can actually beat.

Tampa Bay isn't really that bad... Carolina really isn't that good. The game is 50/50 IMO and calculation, however :shake2:

Tampa Bay isn't really that bad... Carolina really isn't that good. The game is 50/50 IMO and calculation, however :shake2:

Not a 50/50 game, Panthers even with the injuries possess more talent on both sides of the ball.

TB depth thin as fuck.

Vegas agrees otherwise this spread would have reopened 3 or thereabouts being a division game.

That being said it's not a game to back up the Brinks truck on.

Rate it a solid 6.6 on the confidence scale though.

panthers are an enigma.... what talent?

the run game is going to be shut down.... i just dont like their offense

and then that defense.... maybe they'll show up for MNF but its poor.

They have talent. The most talent in their division, imo.

Bucs ain't shutting down no-ones run game the last 3 weeks.

Panthers defense is smoke and mirrors, you saw what Atlanta did to that Denver defense yesterday.

Bucs' D got smoked by the weak-hitting offenses of the Rams and Doncos, would be more-so questioning whether they're gonna show up.

Those Vet backup QB`s usually find away to get a win when they get that first start ..ala good ole Charlie Batch.

Its when you need them for multiple game, then warts show up.

Anderson always likes to sling it and i think he will tonite .

Should be a good game and i like Car at home . But laying off .

Bucs D wasnt that bad vs. Denver ...Winston had 2 early int. that lead to scores. Winston was the problem in that game not the D.

Bucs with too many penalties every week.
GL !

I just think the wow factor with Carolina is gone. Cam is that team. The heart and soul. Atlanta has better talent

Should have taken the lady out to dinner.

Either way Panthers beat themselves.

For the record, since the 2014 season Monday night dogs are 27-12-1 ATS (69.2%).

Basically MNF is where the squares die.

No excuses from Week 6, teams have shown their hand and it's time for the betting to get serious.

You were right about the ugly shitty game part. Outcome would've been different if not for that hideous call on 1st & goal. Is Pete Carroll calling their plays? Happy to say I did NOT stay up that long to see the play live.

Back