36-24 (+26.01)

2-0 on Sunday.

Dropping it early.

Baltimore Ravens at Detroit Lions

The play...

Lions -6 (2 units)

Thoughts in a bit.

:shake:

GL emkee, but I think I will be on the Ravens, don't know why everybody is jumping on the Lions. What have they done lately besides beat up GB with Flynn. Who knows though, I had been rolling until this week, and got killed, so maybe your right on Detroit.

Thanks TF.

Dome game. Lions embarrassed in the snow last week. Mega should go ballistic on the Balty secondary, especially after Elam ran his mouth. Balty off 3 straight wins, the last 2 being very unconvincing, downturn is apparent. Ravens' O-line is a hot mess, can't protect the QB and can't create run lanes for Balty's best offensive player by a mile - Ray Rice. Suh and Fairley should feast leaving Flacco to try and beat them with his arm, which ain't happening this season. Spread seems somewhat weighted towards Motown also, imo.

Biggest concern for me is the coaching mismatch but that's the risk you take with the Lions. Instincts though, say they roll...

Hope so Em...

I expect the best HFA you seen there since SD game two years ago on XMAS eve. That will help big-time.

Fully agree. Ravens aren't the same on the road and the lions defense is still underrated IMO. The sense of urgency should be there for both teams but the lions are the much better team IMO

Yeah I changed my mind Emkee, LOL, I agree with you that the mismatch of Ravens o line vs my boy Suh and co. will be too much to overcome. Just gotta not have turnovers by Detroit, crossing my fingers there.

no question the ratbirds have not been very good away from home. BOL, buddy.

I hate Schwartz.

Already to 4.5 at my place. What do you make of the line move? I leaned Leos but steam has me a bit spooked.

I wouldn't worry about the line move, just people taking the big points. That was my initial reaction was to take the points with the Ravens, but this is a bad match up for em. Suh is gonna wreck shop.

Already to 4.5 at my place. What do you make of the line move? I leaned Leos but steam has me a bit spooked.

Niners steamed yesterday from 6 to 4.5 and got the cake with no problems.

Maybe a 'juke' move by Vegas wanting the line movement guys aboard but I think folks are hammering the perceived value on the Ravens. Line appeared to open rather 'high' all things considered.

Two 7-6 teams but the 'dogged' team has the better overall credentials in the public eye being the defending champs and all. Lions notorious for shitting the bed and shouldn't be laying points to such a team plus they're coached by an imbecile.

Shit, a ton of peeps thought Matt Flynn would roll into Motown and beat that ass on Turkey Day.

This is probably the biggest game in Lion Country for quite sometime and I still like 'em to roll regardless of all the Vegas hocus pocus.

Worth noting this is the 2nd biggest (opening) underdog spread for the Ravens this season, 1st was a 7.5 dog against Denver. Now they opened Balty as a 6 point dog against shitty inconsistent Detroit.

Back