Monday Night Football! Seattle @ 9ers! Thoughts, Concerns, Plays?!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All! If A Line Looks TOO Good To Be True, (Dallas -3) It Probably Is!

Seattle Getting 6 Points And/Or +230 ML...

Let's Brake It Down!

Seattle TT 20.5
9ers TT @ 26.5

Hard To Ignore That The 9ers Are Undefeated, With A Great 'D'

I Am Not A Fan Of Them, Being A Raiders Fan...

But...

Money Is Money...

Why Should We Believe That The 9ers Don't Keep Rollin...

A Win Here Will Just About Sew Up The NFC West, After Rams Lost Today...

So CTG... Why Does Seattle Cover And Or ML Win Outright?!

---Vap

Last Night I Posted, Dallas 5 Wins Off Teams With Combined Record Of 10-34.
Same Could Be Said About The QB's The 9ers Have Faced And Why The ''D'' Looks So Good...

Seattle has played a cupcake schedule..beat the bad teams lost to good teams..I think it’s safe to say the 49ers are a good team..and Seattle Public Underdog on Primetime..49ers or pass..

Actually like better with Kittles out..they still have tons of other offensive weapons that can score on this weak sea chickens defense.

Last edited:
Wilson is having his best season statistically to date. 22 td's to one pick ratio is absurd. Niners D vs Wilson is the match up of the night in my opinion. Kittle is a big loss and hard to quantify. San Fran has an interesting schedule coming up in a few weeks and we will learn more about this team at that point. GB at home then on the road in Balt and Saints. I think it is a tight game but I think SF pulls it off by 3-7 points.

As a Hawks fan, I am not optimistic at all about either a win or cover......I think Breida is going to be effective and that will be a problem.....Seattle has really been mediocre on defense and has not played the best offenses around this season....our pass D is not great, as our D-line has gotten little pressure.....If Breida is effective, it will be a huge problem in the passing game.....little pressure and we have stayed in base 4-3 a LOT this year (no nickel back in coverage).....while Wagner, Wright and Kendricks have done an OK job in pass defense, it is not a strength and if they need to focus on Breida, there will be underneath passing lanes all over the place......I expect SF to score plenty in this game...

On offense, Seattle absolutely needs to run and stick to the run if they have any chance....the Seattle O-line is not a great pass blocking group and if SF knows we are going to throw, they will get PLENTY of pressure only bringing 4 guys on the rush...this will make it very difficult for the Seattle offenses........if Carson can get going a bit and Seattle can run effectively, that is really the only chance here.......but I really don't see it happpening

One last element here is the "Sherman" factor -- dude is still way bitter at the Hawks and I think the SF team will have his back a lot like the Baltimore team showed up in a big way for Earl Thomas......I honestly believe this is a legit factor.

My take..................SF 33 Seattle 18

Seattle always puts themselves in a situation where late heroics from Wilson give them a close win. Here is the thing, if Seattle falls behind in this game by a couple scores they will not be able to make that same late move vs the Niners very real defense. This line is BEGGING you to take the points in my opinion. Seattle is shaping up to be a very public dog.

Seattle wins
by 1 vs Cinci
by 2 vs Pit
by 17 vs Zona
by 1 vs Rams
by 4 vs Cleveland
by 7 vs Atlanta
by 6 vs Tampa

Im looking at that list and seeing one strong defense in Pit and that was in week 2 when Pit wasnt yet firing on all cylinders on defense. They have lost to New Orleans by 6 and to Baltimore by 14. The only two real teams they have played thus far.

Some might look at the Halloween night game with the Niners and Zona and say they are not that impressive. I see the exact opposite. That game had all the markings of a classic let down and look ahead spot. The Niners could not run the ball and they won that game doing the exact opposite that they had done all season. Jimmy G calmly tossed 4 TD passes.

I have not bet anything yet but if I do it will probably be the Niners.

I am in a pickem pool and there is a 6 way tie for 1st (WTF). I have SF for the game (but can change) and am thinking total points of 54 (final tie breaker).

It seems like SF is the consensus, but what is everyone thinking for the total points scored?

Any strategies here? I'm thinking I don't want my total to be in the middle of the pack but am not sure. Last time I had a tie breaker I picked 43 points. One guy had 40 and the other had 44 - I could win on 42 and 43 only (total ended up being 45 - lol).

Who’s lining up on Lockett? My book threw out +$ on over 5.5 receptions. Dude seems to catch anything thrown his way. Quite Amazing, given his stature.

Would think Sherman

Could be wrong, but I don't think Sherman flips side on D to stick with specific receivers.......also, there is a theory going around up here in Seattle that the Hawks will line up Josh Gordon on Sherman's side of the field in somewhat of a "decoy" mode to occupy Sherm.......but who knows what will actually happen

I like the over. I think Russ can avoid some the niners pressure and I still think the secondary can be had. Expect shanny offense can do whatever they want to the sea d.

I was considering the over as well. The most recent game for the Niners gives me pause against the Niners defense being Great. Recall that it is a rookie QB in AZ and they put up 25 points. No turnovers occurred in that game. So I think that Seattle will move the ball against the Niners somewhat if Wilson can stay away from turnovers. DK Metcalf has become Wilson's go-to guy but the addition of Josh Gordon should help. Gordon supposedly may get a lot of catches supposedly as Wilson petitioned to get him, but it will be interesting to see if he is really targeted that much.

As a Hawks fan, I am not optimistic at all about either a win or cover......I think Breida is going to be effective and that will be a problem.....Seattle has really been mediocre on defense and has not played the best offenses around this season....our pass D is not great, as our D-line has gotten little pressure.....If Breida is effective, it will be a huge problem in the passing game.....little pressure and we have stayed in base 4-3 a LOT this year (no nickel back in coverage).....while Wagner, Wright and Kendricks have done an OK job in pass defense, it is not a strength and if they need to focus on Breida, there will be underneath passing lanes all over the place......I expect SF to score plenty in this game...

On offense, Seattle absolutely needs to run and stick to the run if they have any chance....the Seattle O-line is not a great pass blocking group and if SF knows we are going to throw, they will get PLENTY of pressure only bringing 4 guys on the rush...this will make it very difficult for the Seattle offenses........if Carson can get going a bit and Seattle can run effectively, that is really the only chance here.......but I really don't see it happpening

One last element here is the "Sherman" factor -- dude is still way bitter at the Hawks and I think the SF team will have his back a lot like the Baltimore team showed up in a big way for Earl Thomas......I honestly believe this is a legit factor.

My take..................SF 33 Seattle 18

Always good to hear an honest opinion about someone's favorite team.
Willing to wager against your own squad, if you know it's the right play in your heart.
Thanks jimmymo
:shake:

Like Dallas -3 Last Night, This Line Smells Fishy. I'm Thinking Like @Coverdatspred
They Are BEGGING Us To Take Seattle. Shit. Almost A TD And Wilson @ QB?!
If You Like 9ers Tonight, I'd Say Wait And See If That Lines Drops (I Think It Will)
Who Knows.
:shake:

Could be wrong, but I don't think Sherman flips side on D to stick with specific receivers.......also, there is a theory going around up here in Seattle that the Hawks will line up Josh Gordon on Sherman's side of the field in somewhat of a "decoy" mode to occupy Sherm.......but who knows what will actually happen

I thought this right after I saw Gordon was playing tonight. Thought he would be out a lot longer.

Westgate SuperContest needs SF for a 2nd consecutive 0-fer Top5 Week annihilation.
If I were a script writer....
Niners by double digits tonight only to look-a-head
Kyler Murray pulls a wizardess Matty Ice rematch rabbit out of ass before heading into the bye.

Couldn't pull the trigger pre-game, but with the 49ers up 10 nothing, I got the 'hawks live at +7.5 should've hit it when It was +12.5 live. When the game hit OT, i didn't care which team won as I figured even a TD couldn't beat me. Only thing that would - would be a FG scored and then a pick 6 for a TD.

Back