$$$ Monday Night Football: Saints vs Raiders CASH Prize Contest! $$$

Administrator

CTG Administrator
Staff member
1600531866789.png

This Contest will feature the opening Sunday Night Game (New Orleans Saints at Las Vegas Raiders)

HOW TO PLAY:
*Pick the ATS winner and O/U winner. The tiebreaker will be Vegas vs Nawlins combined passing yards(Not gross)

Line: New Orleans Saints -5.5 / 48.5
EXAMPLE ENTRY:

Las Vegas +5.5
Las Vegas/New Orleans Over 48.5
TB: 526

HOW TO ENTER:
*This one is very easy. You simply need to make an account with BETANYSPORTS and send your account number to @Administrator here at CTG. If you already have an account, we just need to confirm your account number in order to win the prize. If we do not receive a PM to @Administrator you are ineligible for a prize.

This one is a NO EXCEPTIONS contest. Account numbers must be provided to us before the game kicks off. We would like to build a relationship with BAS and would like you all to support CTG in this way. We hope they can fill the needs that the departure of 5dimes has left in the US Market.

Please CLICK HERE to support CTG

PRIZES:

100.00 Cash
Via PayPal

Last edited by a moderator:
Team Statistics

New OrleansLas Vegas
First downs2628
Rushes-Yards19-11235-116
Passing Yards312259
Do the combined passing yards(for the tiebreaker) add up to 571 as reported by Covers as shown??

Fly me to the moon

nice one. For a minute there I thought I was gonna have real shot w the under (and my total passing yards was real close to being on point till very end), then of course saints defense gave up on that 3rd and 10 rushing td and all hell broke loose on the total. Lol.

Back