MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! BALT .VS. CLEV Thoughts/Wagers/Winners, HERE!!!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Love Him Or Hate Him...Baker Is Coming Into His Own Right Now...
Cleveland Is Hot, Baltimore Is Not...
USUALLY...Home Team Is -3...And Go From There...(Home Field Advantage)
But THIS Is 2020...
Cleveland +3?! I'll Take The +150 ML And + 3, +103...

Really liking Cle.. I don't understand why they're not favored... looks WAY TOO easy... is this just because people haven't caught up with how limited the Ravens are

I still think Baker success a product the offense and fact he hasn’t been pressured lately, I fully expect him to turn back into a pumpkin the minute a team takes the run game away and gets pressure on him. Problem is ravens got no pressure on Dalton last week facing a beat up crappy Oline! That certainly doesn’t boost my confidence in their ability to pressure him here. I thought over was gonna be the play but total coming down with talk of windy night scares me off that. Maybe I should just take night off and regroup!! Lol

They look back on that beatdown from week 1

that shouldn’t influence anyone much. After all no preseason and totally new staff and system made that game a forgone conclusion. Browns did put one on the ravens last year with Freddy kitchen calling the shots!!

Any concern browns coming off what was prob their biggest win in a decade? I think this coaching staff has them under control but in the past you wouldn’t be able to trust them in this kind of spot after feeling themselves all week.

I'm concerned. I'm trying to picture the Browns as a 10-3 team like Buffalo, Green Bay and New Orleans. Can't do it. They're -15 in point differential for chrissakes. A high wind day keeps it close and probably lower scoring, but I think Old Browns get it done yet again against the New Browns.

I'm concerned. I'm trying to picture the Browns as a 10-3 team like Buffalo, Green Bay and New Orleans. Can't do it. They're -15 in point differential for chrissakes. A high wind day keeps it close and probably lower scoring, but I think Old Browns get it done yet again against the New Browns.

i still don’t buy Baker at all, I mean I’m pretty sure I already won the “he had no business being the 1st pick” argument. He def been better this year but as I said I think he more the product of the offense than being anything special. I just don’t know what going on with ravens d? I was shocked they wernt able to get home on blitzes vs dallas. I dunno how much wind we talking bout but you would think that favor Lamar. Baker throwing into strong winds doesn’t make me think we gonna see good qb play! I need to see if we talking crosswind or post to post? Huge difference imo. Plus how much wind? 10-15 or more like 20+?

The line movement feels weird.

DVOA doesnt help my case as Ravens are much better running and stopping run.

Browns owe Ravens payback. They win tonight. They could win division but tiebreaker looks bad. Lamar cant pass, he so cant pass in wind.

I'm feeling Browns.

Last edited:
The line movement feels weird.

DVOA doesnt help my case as Ravens are much better running and stopping run.

Browns owe Ravens payback. They win tonight. They prolly win division. Lamar cant pass, he so cant pass in wind.

I'm feeling Browns.

I actually think if the wind strong enough to effect passing it would be tougher on faker than Lamar. Not only cause his ability to run but think he has the stronger arm, just not accurate real often. Of course I think ravens passing game issues are equal parts on Lamar and Greg Roman, just don’t think they run very good route concepts. He great designing run games but I’ve never thought his passing concepts were much more advanced than high school passing games!

I bet madden would be fun to play. It was fun when I was young. I havent played in loooong time.

What do you think happens tonight?

it fun, I don’t play much anymore, pretty much only when I go to my brothers and my nephew wants to play. Lol. I used to always be ranked in top 100 or 2 in madden and mlb the show, I was a beast just kinda lost interest finally!

I honestly have no idea. Until seeing ravens got no pressure on Dallas I was dying to see someone pressure faker and watch him fall on his face. Just not sure if ravens capable of bringing pressure now? I wanted to be on the over cause figured both teams getting around 24 was pretty likely, not as sure with the wind. I think it be close, if I could get anything more than 3 I would prob play browns. Think it a pass for me cause I don’t have any strong opinion. Might as well get ready to gear up for conf championship week.

NFL - NFC Division East - Winner (reg. season)2/8/2021 4:15 PM
Washington Football Team-270New York Giants+375Philadelphia Eagles+600
Dallas Cowboys+5900

NFL - AFC Division South - Winner (reg. season)2/8/2021 4:15 PM
Tennessee Titans-175Indianapolis Colts+125

NFL - NFC Division West - Winner (reg. season)2/8/2021 4:15 PM
Los Angeles Rams-192Seattle Seahawks+155Arizona Cardinals+6900

I really think some of you are overthinking this. Wind will be 17 mph at game time and dropping to 14 mph by 11.

the cle defense is what will get an over home tonight. Remember tenn scoring 4 tds in the second half last week? That’s what happens tonight all game Picture that defense trying to also contEnd with Lamar running. I wouldn’t trust that defense with just +3 pts as I think Balt wins handily But the over to me is still the play. GL

I really think some of you are overthinking this. Wind will be 17 mph at game time and dropping to 14 mph by 11.

the cle defense is what will get an over home tonight. Remember tenn scoring 4 tds in the second half last week? That’s what happens tonight all game Picture that defense trying to also contEnd with Lamar running. I wouldn’t trust that defense with just +3 pts as I think Balt wins handily But the over to me is still the play. GL

ravens defense hasn’t inspired much confidence of late either. I’d argue titans offense tougher to stop than the ravens. Titans have legit weapons on the outside and a qb who can deliver it. All ya gotta worry bout with Lamar is his legs imo, I’d be thrilled letting him stay in pocket and trying to beat me. I don’t think Roman schemes the passing game very well and Lamar limited throwing outside the numbers with any anticipation. He has to learn to throw it before he sees it.

Fuxk it. It didn’t look crazy windy when they just showed them warming up. I’m just gonna bet over and be done with it!! Lol

My book hanging 3,5 now, tempting but is it telling?

I played regular bet at kiosk at +2.5//+120

It looks like Calais will be playing and as Gandolf mentioned Andrews.

I wanted action on the game and wanted to trust my instinct. Hopefully it's a playoff style game. I want to see Browns trust the run. The Ravens seem out of sorts despite Dallas win

I played regular bet at kiosk at +2.5//+120

It looks like Calais will be playing and as Gandolf mentioned Andrews.

I wanted action on the game and wanted to trust my instinct. Hopefully it's a playoff style game. I want to see Browns trust the run. The Ravens seem out of sorts despite Dallas win

yea, I def don’t think they looked good in the Dallas win. Cowboys were just perfect matchup for them being so soft against the run. I still have no idea on the side, I want to like ravens but couldn’t lay 3.5 or a juiced 3. I just stuck with the over, trusting my initial instincts with that. Surely those be right once this week! Lol

yea, I def don’t think they looked good in the Dallas win. Cowboys were just perfect matchup for them being so soft against the run. I still have no idea on the side, I want to like ravens but couldn’t lay 3.5 or a juiced 3. I just stuck with the over, trusting my initial instincts with that. Surely those be right once this week! Lol

I understand and agree it's a good way to play it. I am very interested in the game. I hope its played well. It's a great matchup

Back