Monday Night Football (2 unit play)

IvyinBarondise

Pretty much a regular
2015-2016 Record: 8-4 (+4.45 units)

NYG +5.5 (2 units)

Giants are solid on the road ATS. Only one game so far this season but they played very well @ Buffalo in that one. They're 4-0 ATS on the road in last 4 overall going back to last season. Lets not forget that the Giants could EASILY be 5-0 right now. 3 mutual opponents this season for both teams and the Giants are +21 in those matchups. Don't have any faith in Philly's ability to crush anyone and could easily see Giants taking this one st8 up for a little revenge from last December. I'll ride the public with this one and say that I don't think Philly can win this one w/o a glaring turnover differential, so keep it tight Eli. :shake:

Last edited:
Anytime you can go against Bradford and get points, you're on the right side. Check is record since he's been in the league. Not pretty

Bradford should have all day, which which he had not had in the first few games, resulting in his poor play. ODB is a game time decision, and if he plays he could be gimpy. I'm looking for an Eagles blowout, and can't wait for this game. I'll be in attendance. It's blackout night and they are inducting Westbrook into the Eagles HOF. Places shoudl be bumpin. I think a blowout is in store.

Anytime you can go against Bradford and get points, you're on the right side. Check is record since he's been in the league. Not pretty

Any idea what his record is as a favorite? I'd imagine the Rams weren't a favorite too often when he was there, just curious if you knew the record before I went and looked it up.

Any idea what his record is as a favorite? I'd imagine the Rams weren't a favorite too often when he was there, just curious if you knew the record before I went and looked it up.

Has only been a favorite 13 times in his career.

5-8 SU and ATS.

Has been a dog 38 times.

Back