Monday Night Blowout...I Mean, Showdown In L.A. Thoughts Questions And Concerns Welcomed Here!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All.

Rams +3.5 With Some Juice At Home VS Balt.

Rams TT 21.5
Balt. TT 24.5

OVER/UNDER 47

I am looking for any reasonable ideas and thoughts as to why the play shouldn't be Balt. here. Rams have shown nothing lately that makes me believe they hang with Balt. tonight. Lamar looking like a frigging MVP. Honestly why not the Ravens? I'd love to hear thoughts on why Rams And The Points And Or ML Is The Play.

Thanks in advance for your time.

:shake:

I like Rams but lean with Under..I think Wade draws some defense that will make Lamar throw and that is his one weakness he is not the most accurate passer. And with Ramsey now it should limit his completions and passing yrds..I eyeing Lamar Comp/Pass yrds under...And damn have you seen the Ravens schedule? It’s been back and forth since like week 1 it eventually has to catch up and i think it will against a good defense. Balt owes me money from fading them vs Texans, time to get my money back or at least I hope! gL

Per DVOA this will be by far the best rush D the Ravens faced all year. The only other top 10 ones they faced were Pittand they struggled to win that game (Rudolph and Hodges played) in OT and last week at home against Houston.

I think the Rams D will do its part. Give the ball to Gurley and don’t let Goff lose the game for you.

im on the Rams but I’m not going to be stunned if the Ravens win and cover.

Good stuff as always guys! Yeah, this is another line that seems to good to be true. Lamar getting all the accolades of late, Rams not lighting it up on anyone anymore...

Wayne Root NFL GAME OF THE DECADE, Upset of year- Rams

Hope that makes you all warm and fuzzy inside

Wow Rams are horrible on both sides, Lamar would be my vote for MVP behind Wilson both playing at a very high level.

Back