Monday NHL - President's Day

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Wish i had something nice to say about our current Prez, but i don't. Good thing this holiday is to honor those of the past...

YTD: 54-55-1, +1.26 units...Parlays: 4-6, -.7547 of a unit.

Well, 3 games on the card for Monday...and i got nothing but totals. No value in taking nash...no clue between the bruins and flyers...and i jsut don't trust that pitt/isles matchup &/or line, considering the entire situation/game. So...

PIT/NYI over 6.5 (-105) for 1 unit

PHO/NSH under 6 (-120) for 1 unit

BOS/PHI over 6 (-125) for 1 unit

Back w/ more on the games shortly.
BOL on Monday.:cheers:

for what it's worth...

TY the over is 4-2 in the Pitt/Isles series
Over is 32-12-4 in the L48 Pitt/Isles meetings
Over is 10-4 in the L14 of these meetings in NY
Over is 23-8 in Pitt's L31 road games
Over is 5-1 in Pitt's L6 on 0 days rest
Over is 6-0 in Pitt's L6 as a road dog

Isles are an under team...but i like them to be able to net a few at home, against what should be a tired Pens team. That said, you can't keep the Pens offense down for long. Someone wins this 5-4 in OT.

All 3 Pho/Nsh meetings TY played under
Under is 4-0 in the L4 Pho/Nsh meetings
8 of Nashville's L9 games have played under
Under is 7-1 in Pred's L8 as a home fav of -201 or more
Under is 5-2 in Phoenix L7 as a dog of +201 or more
Under is 5-2 in Phoenix L7 vs West Conference

Expected the Preds to get a shot in the arm over the weekend...but maybe it'll take some time to adjust. In any case, see a 3-1 maybe 3-2 win outta the Preds...Cujo will keep it tight.

Over is 4-1-2 in the L7 Bos/Phi meetings
Over is 5-2-3 in the L10 of these played in Philly
Over is 4-0 in Boston's L4 as the favorite
Over is 5-0-1 in Philly's L6 home games
Over is 4-0-1 in Philly's L5 overall
Over is 7-1-1 in Philly's L9 overall

The Flyers have become an over machine lately. Partly due to their offense improving, and becoming more productive. Partly due to the same poor team defense that has them at the bottom of the NHL standings all season long. Someone wins this one 5-4 as well.

GL today. :drink:

Hey Yanks,
I think the other part of the Flyers scoring is because this is the healthiest they have been all season. Team has talnet, just injurey bug nailed them this year. they'll have a top 3 pick, if not the top and they are going to be back next year. BTW, Bruins win tonight 4-3!!! Bruins fan HE HE

Hey Yanks,
I think the other part of the Flyers scoring is because this is the healthiest they have been all season. Team has talnet, just injurey bug nailed them this year. they'll have a top 3 pick, if not the top and they are going to be back next year. BTW, Bruins win tonight 4-3!!! Bruins fan HE HE

very true, pepsi.
another team that got way healthy was carolina, compared to earlier in the year. waiting for them to kick it in 2nd gear as well.

well...the first one sailed over.:wacka wacka:
Pitt sure is an exciting team...and should be very interesting come playoff time.

coyotes aren't scoring...but hoping that the predator's quit scoring...in the 2nd game. 2-0 early in the 2nd period. that's enough...play the trap, nashville. lol

wow...this bruin/flyer game has gotten entertaining in the 2nd.
problem is that there should be 4 or 5 goals by now, based on the chances...yet we're still at only two. jsut not finishing...

Nice job Yanks!!!!! Tailed you on the BOS/PHI game...I watched about 7 minutes of that 2nd period...saw 4 goals and 1 hell of a fight...

Back