Monday NHL Picks

Alex is this a well thought out selection on your part, or wishful thinking?
If you think they have a decent shot at winning tonight that line is pretty tempting bro!

Worst first period by far for the Wings. Ton of turnovers and missed passes, developing little in front of Fleury. Pens could've had a couple more. Did a great job cycling on O and keeping the Wings wide for the most part in their own end.

there's days where you gotta be thankful for prohibitive odds. Let's get this back to Pitt where the Wings odds won't be so prohibitive

Not Done Yet

nhl_ap_pens_celebrate1_412.jpg

AP Photo/Carlos Osorio
The Penguins' winning goal came on the power play in the third OT.

Thanks fella's

Frito - I know your gonna say Det wins in Pittsburgh, im saying this as a non-fan, as a hockey gambler, I think Pitt wins in Game 6. Cant see them pulling this off in Game 7 in Detriot but I will of course be betting on the Pens till the end

Thanks fella's

Frito - I know your gonna say Det wins in Pittsburgh, im saying this as a non-fan, as a hockey gambler, I think Pitt wins in Game 6. Cant see them pulling this off in Game 7 in Detriot but I will of course be betting on the Pens till the end
at this point i think anything can happen - but DETROIT will win 1 more
good luck - :shake:

The worse thing about this is that Im gonna have to listen to some annoying guy at work brag all day that he predicted Pittsburgh to win 4-3 in OT...Its gonna be a long day.

The worse thing about this is that Im gonna have to listen to some annoying guy at work brag all day that he predicted Pittsburgh to win 4-3 in OT...Its gonna be a long day.

I didnt know you thought I was annoying :tiphat:

Back