Monday NBA...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Update record and all that good stuff later...gotta roll for a bit...but wanted to post these now

Atlanta -7.5 -110 3 units
Boston -9 -110 3 units

Can't argue against those. C's have some revenge against Utah here after losing at home to them last year. GL.

dude..my Celts bandwagon gettin a lil full..u keep riding them, i may have to get a greyhound bus ;)

already on it........gl BAW

Honestly though you're not worried about a letdown here for ATL after beating Cleveland and facing Boston next?

Honestly though you're not worried about a letdown here for ATL after beating Cleveland and facing Boston next?

I was at first...

I usually don't touch either side after a trade for a few games..

I watched that Bobcats-Stons game twice last night...They are going to need some practices to integrate the new suns...mistake on LB's part in my mind starting both last night...there was zero continuity on offense and defense for that matter..

More later

That's is one hell of a chalk to beat in both games...
Don't like tonight's card to be honest, but ML combo on those two could be the way to go if there is one more ML odds that look decent...
Best of luck!

Wager type : Parlay
Select #1 : NBA Basketball (Charlotte Bobcats at Atlanta Hawks)
Atlanta Hawks 12/15/2008 7:05 PM - (EST)
Money Line -420 for Game
Select #2 : NBA Basketball (Utah Jazz at Boston Celtics)
Boston Celtics 12/15/2008 7:35 PM - (EST)
Money Line -460 for Game
</pre>

Wager type : Parlay
Select #1 : NBA Basketball (Charlotte Bobcats at Atlanta Hawks)
Atlanta Hawks 12/15/2008 7:05 PM - (EST)
Money Line -420 for Game
Select #2 : NBA Basketball (Utah Jazz at Boston Celtics)
Boston Celtics 12/15/2008 7:35 PM - (EST)

Money Line -460 for Game
</PRE>
:smiley_acbe: I took the same one good man, moneyline parlays are great in NBA with good teams

Anyone watching the Hawks game? Not a pretty game by any stretch of the imagination. Ball seems to be in Flip's hands quite a bit.

Back